Girls... My funny NSV... tell me yours!

Options
tpittsley77
tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
So this is a funny nsv for me. I am not by any means large chested. At 208 lbs, I was only in a 38 C. After giving birth to two kids, breast feeding them both, yeah well the girls have more or less disappeared on me. BUT, after losing just about 30 pounds, I realized this morning that my boobs now stick out farther than my gut!!! While hilarious, such an exciting NSV!.

So... what is your funny and exciting nsv?:laugh: :happy: :love: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk (which is an awesome NSV for me!) ... only a different rates so one's a C/D and the other's a C/B. It's pretty funny ... I decided to average them and go with a C cup (for the first time in 5 years).:tongue:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    my shorts fell down one time in class!!!!!!!!! horrid. thank gosh i was standing at the back!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm still getting over the "only" part with the "C" - I think I was a "B" for about 5 minutes when pregnant' lol! Seriously, THAT is a GREAT NSV - the smaller your chest the more impressive!!!!!
  • ImaKnitter67
    Options
    *LOL* Mine WOULD, but only in an industrial strength bra. Bad case of "rock in sock". I'm a member of Mothers Against Gravity. It's getting better as I tone up and lose fat, though. Congrats on your 30-pound loss!
  • tpittsley77
    Options
    I'm still getting over the "only" part with the "C" - I think I was a "B" for about 5 minutes when pregnant' lol! Seriously, THAT is a GREAT NSV - the smaller your chest the more impressive!!!!!

In my family a C is rather small chested! And at 208 lbs, a 38 C is actually not that big.... OR maybe I am just around a lot of large chested ladies!
  • tpittsley77
    Options
    my shorts fell down one time in class!!!!!!!!! horrid. thank gosh i was standing at the back!

Horrid yet hilarious!! And a great NSV...
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was devestated to see that the first noticable weight loss was my left breast. Just my left. The new bigger girls were the only good thing about the forty pounds I have put on in the last couple years! The good news is my old bras fit on one side now. I just wish my body realized that as a single girl I have greater use for the boobs than the belly fat that is still hanging around!:grumble:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am VERY large chested *cough* H *cough* so would love to lose something off of my cup size. However, I have lost weight with the band size. :)

Also, when I go out to dinner and we sit in a booth, the "girls" aren't resting on the table anymore! ;)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I am VERY large chested *cough* H *cough* so would love to lose something off of my cup size. However, I have lost weight with the band size. :)

Also, when I go out to dinner and we sit in a booth, the "girls" aren't resting on the table anymore! ;)

That's an awesome NSV!!! Congrats!
  • tpittsley77
    Options
    I was devestated to see that the first noticable weight loss was my left breast. Just my left. The new bigger girls were the only good thing about the forty pounds I have put on in the last couple years! The good news is my old bras fit on one side now. I just wish my body realized that as a single girl I have greater use for the boobs than the belly fat that is still hanging around!:grumble:

While pregnant my girls couldn't agree on a size. It was not enjoyable. Now, my C cups need replacing.... they are a bit baggy lol
  • tpittsley77
    Options

That is awesome!!
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    my very saggy swimmers!!! ordered another today, can't wait. but seriously, they look so bad.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    This wasn't recent, but the first time I lost gobs of weight (and I'll do it this time too!) I wouldn't buy new clothes until I couldn't reasonably wear the ones I was getting too small for. So one day I put on a pair of jeans and by the time I reached the bottom of my stairs they were around my ankles. I really had no concept until then of just how much I had lost! I just said, "huh. I guess I should get some new ones." :laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I just had to get rid of almost half of the underwear in my drawer because they were WAY too big! Some of them I could pull almost up to the bottom of my boobs haha! Baggy underwear is NOT the business...
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    I was usually an "A" student throughout School, never a C student. Does that count? LOL
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    my underwear is looser and i have to watch what pants i wear them with or there could be a disaster O.O haha
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    :smile: I laugh about this because before losing weight I was a 44DD- and sometimes couldnt tell the difference between my gut and my chest... After some of the weight dropped (obviously so did my chest) I'm now a 40D and Can usually see a huge difference- plus I can tell the difference between the two! Great NSV! I think all women are super excited when we hit that one! Great job so far!

I've had the same belt for 5 years- Always wore it on the very first or last hole however you look at it.... The day I put it on and my pants fell off was amazing! I'm down 5 notches in that belt :)
  • specialtreat
    Options
    I have only lost half of what I would like to lose....I haven't brought any new clothes yet, they are feeling a bit lose but still fit ok [so I thought]....when visiting friends today I haven't seen for about 5 weeks, one [a male] asked if I had a butt somewhere in my pants:laugh: I hadn't realised just how baggy they were.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I absolutely can't stand seeing butt crack in low rise jeans...its just ewwwww so why did I start showing butt crack because my jeans are now to big around my hips. They are starting to slip down when I walk. Smaller belt anyone?? I guess I have to go jean shopping.

Me luv shopping!! :wink:
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So this is a funny nsv for me. I am not by any means large chested. At 208 lbs, I was only in a 38 C. After giving birth to two kids, breast feeding them both, yeah well the girls have more or less disappeared on me. BUT, after losing just about 30 pounds, I realized this morning that my boobs now stick out farther than my gut!!! While hilarious, such an exciting NSV!.

So... what is your funny and exciting nsv?:laugh: :happy: :love: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou:

Same boat as you - and that is an awesome NSV! Something I look at daily, even when I was 47 hounds heavier. I just wanted my boobs to stick out more than my gut. Great job and keep up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!