Girls... My funny NSV... tell me yours!

Options

Replies

• tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was usually an "A" student throughout School, never a C student. Does that count? LOL

That is a great nsv, never having manboobs!
  • potatoyam
    potatoyam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    when i first started mfp i was all upset cause it seemed as though they were shrinking nonstop, they seemed to have halted. meanwhile inches are coming off everywhere else now. i have a big fear that i'm probably destined to be just a very large chested small person. so much for not eventually needing reduction surgery. :grumble:
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    ah.... what is NSV again?
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I went shopping yesterday and since when I started I was in a XL top and size 16 bottoms, I picked up several L tops and size 14 bottoms.. yeah, EVERYTHING I took to the fitting room was too big! Had to go down to M top and size 12 pants! It made the shopping trip more time consuming.. but it was awesome!
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    The other night while I was cooking dinner, my jeans fell down...my husband found it hillarious...lol. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with an NSV like this!
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Mine is also a boob-related NSV. I started out with a 36DD. After less than 3 weeks of dieting, I measure at a 34E. Can't wait to go bra shopping once I'm closer to my goal weight :-)
  • michellegr88
    Options
    Mine are a pretty nice C but worry that when I lose more weight they will be smaller (which is okay but...) but also sag because of how long they have been a C. Any advice for me?
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    awww...that's a great NSV! I had the same realization after about 30 lbs!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Mine is also a boob-related NSV. I started out with a 36DD. After less than 3 weeks of dieting, I measure at a 34E. Can't wait to go bra shopping once I'm closer to my goal weight :-)

um. i used to be a 36B. Now I'm a 32 C. Until I read your comment, I didn't get how that was possible. I'm glad you wrote! A light bulb went off in my head!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I love it!
    Of course, I'm small chested and have a hard time thinking of a C cup as small, but to each their own :wink:

My NSV is sitting on the potty...I actually have a freaking gap between my thighs now. I know because I dropped something through it this morning...:grumble: :noway:

:drinker:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Okay I had to Google NSV lol but I'm jealous about your boob situation. I've always been large chested and now (after losing only 17 pounds) they've shrunk :( My gut's still here. I think the weight was all in the girls. Not the progress I wanted lol but I digress.
    My NSV is the revelation that I can wiggle my chest like those creepy bodybuilder types (there's a commercial on tv here in Ontario that springs to mind but I can't find it on Youtube.) When I first noticed it was just because I would move my arm a certain way while I was sitting watching tv and my chest muscle would move. Now I goof around watching in the mirror when I need a pick-me up just 'cause I find it amusing lol
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have never been smaller that a C, but my bras started to look a tad baggy last week, i thought maybe they had just stretched, But than my sister, who hasn't seen me for a couple of weeks commented "Where Have your Boobs Gone??!". Then i knew that they definitely had shrunk.

I'm also on the last hole of my work belt, i wore a pair of my old work pants yesterday, and the only thing keeping them up is my belt, and it's looking like i'm going to have to put more holes in it.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The other night while I was cooking dinner, my jeans fell down...my husband found it hillarious...lol. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with an NSV like this!

If I hadn't bought a smaller belt, this would have happened to me. I have gone from a tight 16 or 18 to a now loose 14. Fortunately I had 14s stored away. Once they start falling off, I will have to buy something smaller.
  • Loozin
    Loozin Posts: 91
    Options
    oooohhhh, just Googled NSV - Non-Scale

Is this for Girls only?
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ooh I hope you can find that size. I was sized to be a 36F and it's hell finding them. I can't find anything under a 40 band at some stores that go high in the cups and then the places with smaller bands think boobs stop at a DD. Sigh.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I have the same NSV actually. I even talked about how much bigger my boobs look now that I lost that extra belly fat from pregnancy.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I was always very big busted wore a 46D at one point. dropped to a 40 C. working on losing weight when a guy from church said " your bust is smaller you might want to check it out and get a smaller size bra. I was happy to hear my bust was smaller but embarrassed that a guy would notice it. I am at a 38C now.
  • KIZGNARR
    KIZGNARR Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    non-scale victory :) I had to look it up! lol
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    TOO FUNNY! I love all the stories!

My NSV happened a few weeks ago ...My husband and I went to our niece's dance recital and I got up during the intermission and I was wearing black capri shorts and a black top and apparently my red panties were in full view for everyone....SMH!!!..

But the cool thing is is that I even kept those undies...I have had them for a few years and this was the first time I have been able to get back into them! Just have to remember to wear them with pants that fit! Hehehehehe~!

:bigsmile:
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    More fitness-related than weight-loss related, but this mother of two can finally do jumping jacks without feeling like I'll wet my pants! Yippee!!

Oh, and I did have to replace my baggy-*kitten* underwear ... love that!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!