Made these for 4yr old's birthday treats for daycare...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YUMMY!!!! I love Chocolate covered pretzels!!! Happy 4th Birthday to your Little one!!!
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Happy Birthday to your little one!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone loved them! They looked tasty. Horrible luck to get a rude Paleo rant when you were just trying to share some Birthday joy...happy late birthday to them though!
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    oh my god! i dont normally comment when something pisses me off but seriously?! its this kids birthday they're allowed a little something nice. and as a previous poster said - all the kids i know who had super pushey, innocent, health freak strict parents have all ended up going crazy on what they were deprived as soon as they were given the opportunity. if you make a huge deal out of treats they;'re just going to want them more. enough said.

This^!!! AGREED!! Happy bday to your kiddo!! The snacks look perfect!!
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Don't take offense to nonsensical rants..You certainly do not owe anyone on here an explanation. I'm sure you were just trying to share something nice with the MFP community. God forbid someone actually take a break from calorie counting, fat burning posts and offer a sweet little blurb. I think it's great that you took the time to make a treat for your child. It's so easy to grab a store bought item and call it a day. Making chocolate pretzels for a treat hardly equals cramming junk food down your child's throat. Enjoy the day! Your child will remember what you made by hand over a handfull of blueberries any day! :drinker:

^^^This. (And Happy Birthday to your little one!)
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My only thought is "Why are you torturing us with pictures of those yummy treats?" lol They look great, I have made them for my kids too. Sorry that the first comment was so ugly and distasteful.
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well put pfarley68. They do look yummy!
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I am totally not into sprinkles either. But the 4 year old requested them, so I got them. He said they make the pretzels look like a happy party.
    [/quote]

^^ So sweet!! A happy party!! LOL