What do you do with your MP3 player while exercising?

Options
I used the holder on the treadmill the other day and stepped too far back, causing the cord to pull it off and crash onto the belt, cracking the case. I bought a arm band holder today, but it is SUPER tight and doesn't feel like it would be comfortable. What do you do with yours?

Replies

• bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    bump. Working out is super-boring, but I worry about damaging myself of the mp3 player.
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Put it in the treadmill holder or clip it onto my waistband.
  • keithmctaggart
    Options
    Just bought an Apple iPod Shuffle....it has it's own built in clip at the back so it just clips on to my shorts and away I go....very light and certainly does the trick.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I have an arm band holder and love it.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i would tuck it into my bra wont fall out or off
  • felicity_phillips
    Options
    It may sound strange, but I actually put mine in my bra!
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    I recently bought a runner belt that I put it into. MUCH more comfy than an armband.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i would tuck it into my bra wont fall out or off

Yep/. me too..
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have a small square one that I either put in my watchband or in my bra. Bra usually works better on upper body lifting days. :D
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have an arm band, but I wear it around my fore arm rather than my upper arm. It doesn't bother me at all.
  • kennyinc
    kennyinc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My ipod touch is usually in my gym bag. I listen using a bluetooth receiver clip which I put on my shirt. Headphones plugged into the clip. It sounds like a lot but it's very convenient.

If the arm band is too tight you can try to wear it on your forearm that's what i did before the bluetooth.
  • BustyTransformer
    BustyTransformer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    On the treadmill I put it on the holder outside I hold it in my hand, I'm just used to it already.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I used to have an ipod touch which I shoved down my bra, but I think my excessive sweating killed it. I now have a new nano which clips to my top or waist band.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    During strength training I keep it with my ear buds in a camera case. I need to focus lol. During cardio I keep it on the little shelf of the stair master (gotta work the booty). There are wireless head phones you can look into. My friend got some abd they're a little pricey, but he loves them.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    It may sound strange, but I actually put mine in my bra!

^^^ This is what i do ^^^
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    arm band
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    Mine use to have a clip on the back and I would clip it to the strap of my sports bra. The other day I dropped it and the clip broke. =( I've been thinking about buying an arm band but haven't yet. This may sound weird but now that I don't have a clip I slip it in between my sports bra and regular bra. It always stays put and never falls out.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I stuff it in my sports bra on the upper left hand corner strap.. It is snuggly fit right there lol and I get my workout done :) Usually just do this while running.. ghetto yea, but it works!
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I use an arm band. I use my honking big phone because I'm doing c25k and I have the app on it that tells me when to run and when to walk. I have the c25k app and music going at the same time. the arm band is huge but it works.
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I just have a cheap 9 dollar 2gb one that I put a safety pin through the swivel and onto my shorts, or onto my hydration vest. Works for me.:wink: