What do you do with your MP3 player while exercising?

Options

Replies

• Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    I tuck it into my bra. Actually, I store my keys and phone in there too when I'm jogging.
    I usually wear 2-3 layers up top (for comfort) so no worries of sweat damage or falling.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I use my arm band and love it
  • kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    http://bustygirlcomics.com/tagged/comics

see boobox :)

I put my key, my fit bit, and my i pod in my bra.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I use my phone since I have music on there and I'm currently doing the C25K program and need to track my time with an app on th ephone and listen to a podcast. I just carry it in my hand for now along with this change purse type deal I keep chapstick and my car key in.

It was sort of a pain at first but I barely notice it now.

Someday I'll win the lotto and by myself an HRM and an armband.
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    I tried those arms bands, and I feel like they keep sliding down no matter how tightly I put them so i put it in my sports bra right in the middle, and then I'm done I use a handy wipe and clean off the sweat:) Sounds gross, but hey its better than wearing pants with pockets to me!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I hold it in my hand while I jog.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I have a nano and just hold it, put it in my pocket or stick it in my waistband.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I listen to it!

I have an ipod nano and just clip it to my pocket.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I bought an armband holder when I bought my new iPod last fall...it has an adjustable velcro strap...I run outside alot and my running shorts don't have pockets, so I needed something else.

Try a different arm band holder that adjusts--you can find them at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. They are way better than trying to balance the mp3 player on the treadmill--mine always used to bounce off when I put it in on the tray.
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have an arm band holder. Maybe you just need a larger band? Mine works for me and my husband so it's pretty spacious. I can't wait to start using the jogging stroller cause I'll just put it in the cup holder. The band is convenient but sometimes gets itchy
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I feel strangely better to know so many other women put their MP3 in their bra - I thought it was only me!!

If anyone is trying it for the first time make sure you lock the screen - I find overhead press can suddenly blast the volume up otherwise!! LOL
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    mine came with an attachable clip; so I clip it to my sports bra or my shorts
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    armband...is your's not adjustable?
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If I'm doing something I need my hands for, I'll tuck it in my bra, but if I'm jogging I'll just hold it.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    in my bra
  • BigenFluffy
    BigenFluffy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I have a MUVE music phone by Cricket that I use and it's a little bulky, about the size of an iphone. Fortuantely, with the MUVE phones, you get unlimited music downloads so I have access to tons of music. Unfortunately, part of the deal is that the songs are stuck on the device, so I can't buy a cheap smaller MP3 player and use it instead. I am going to tuck it in my bra for now, while I order a bluetooth headphone set.

This is the armband that I purchased from Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sportline-Universal-Sport-Armband/16537230. It is made of some sort of foam with a elastic and velcro strap. Maybe it works better for people with arms that are in shape, but it feels like a blood pressure cuff on me.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    It goes in my bra, along with my keys.
  • gamehen2
    gamehen2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I used to put mine in my bra, but I get so sweaty I was worried about water damage. I got an armband holder and it works great. You get used to the tightness. The only time it bugs me now is when I'm doing bicep work.
  • jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I use one of these if I'm carrying my phone: http://sprigs.com/banjees/

My ipod shuffle (2nd gen) I clip to the sleeve of my tshirt. So far that seems to work the best.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i would tuck it into my bra wont fall out or off

I was going to say this .. I have the ipod shuffle and it has the clip, but if it didn't , I would def, slip it in the bra