Your thoughts on....

Options

Replies

• Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Please call the POLICE. I'm sure you are worried about losing her "friendship" but how much of a friend are you if you are not looking out for her? Seriously, this is just not right. Sometimes you have to do the unpopular thing, the MORAL thing,and risk the friendship. Besides, if she is your friend, she will understand..may take some time, but she will know you mean well.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Depends on where they live.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    too far.. she's still a child...
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    She's a child still. A grown man should not have interest in a 15yr old no matter how grown she looks. The age should have immediately turned him off. Report him.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Not cool. I'd call the cops, or her parents...

Or both.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    id call cops asap....he's clearly a pedophile. I'm 27 and I would NEVER EVER think of dating a 15 year old boy...ever...I wouldn't even date a 21 year old boy...He's clearly creepy and could have a record with even younger victims.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    would you be having the same issue if it was two 15 yr olds doing the act? or even two 13 yr olds? i mean, they are still involved in "statutory rape".. or is it just because hes older than her?
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    would you be having the same issue if it was two 15 yr olds doing the act? or even two 13 yr olds?

Yes.
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    would you be having the same issue if it was two 15 yr olds doing the act? or even two 13 yr olds? i mean, they are still involved in "statutory rape".. or is it just because hes older than her?
    That doesn't even make sense... and all the people talking about he's breaking the law a few years ago a young man was sent jail for breaking the law he was 19 she was 17 they were a little over a year apart.. they changed the laws after that.

Anyway when I was 15 I was very immature... but MANY 15 year olds are doing drugs, having sex etc MANY 15 year olds are NOT INNOCENT CHILDREN... This is NOTHING like Mary Kate Luterno(SP) that boy was 11 and she had 3 kids amd a husband... she truly abused him...this sounds like a drug abusing sex crazed do what she wants little tramp and if she wants to have sex with a 11 or a 51 year old she probably will. I find it more disturbing everyone is like ruin this mans life call the cops, make him register as a sex offender, for what? consenting sex.. I think the sex offender registery is for real abuse.. not consenting out of control teens and the 20 something yr old guys she finds hot... imo.. but if he does get in trouble he made his choice.. so whatever...
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    That doesn't even make sense... and all the people talking about he's breaking the law a few years ago a young man was sent jail for breaking the law he was 19 she was 17 they were a little over a year apart.. they changed the laws after that.

Anyway when I was 15 I was very immature... but MANY 15 year olds are doing drugs, having sex etc MANY 15 year olds are NOT INNOCENT CHILDREN... This is NOTHING like Mary Kate Luterno(SP) that boy was 11 and she had 3 kids amd a husband... she truly abused him...this sounds like a drug abusing sex crazed do what she wants little tramp and if she wants to have sex with a 11 or a 51 year old she probably will. I find it more disturbing everyone is like ruin this mans life call the cops, make him register as a sex offender, for what? consenting sex.. I think the sex offender registery is for real abuse.. not consenting out of control teens and the 20 something yr old guys she finds hot... imo.. but if he does get in trouble he made his choice.. so whatever...

no one would be ruining his life but himself...... he has the power to say no to a 15 yr old, no matter how "hot" she thinks he is. taking advantage of a child no matter how rebellious they are is still wrong and currently illegal. when you break the law you are at risk of being caught and paying the penalty that goes with it. everyone is accountable for their own actions whether you think it is fair or not, the law is still the law and should be followed until the law is changed, i.e. underage drinking, smoking pot, 27 yr old's having sex with children (and yes 15 yr old is a child), etc... we may not agree with all the laws but they are still the law and we have the choice to follow the law or break the law, but if we get caught breaking the law we have no one to blame but ourselves, PERIOD.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    He's a pedophile and if you don't turn him in you are just as vile a person as he is.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    He's a pedophile and if you don't turn him in you are just as vile a person as he is.

This.
    He's preying on a child, for f ucks sake! A 15 year old girl may THINK she's "grown" but the fact of the matter is, is she is still a child.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    If that was my daughter I would be thrown in jail for what I would do to that 27 year old! :mad: Report it!!! A 27 year old MAN should know better then to be having sex with a CHILD!!
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    its only illegal if they are having sex.. but i would definitely tell her parents.. it doesn't seem safe for her.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I dated a 20 year old when I was 15. Was terrible for me in the course of things. I'd report him...do it anonymously if you have to. BUt this needs to stop. He's a sick ****er and she doesn't know any better.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Instead of calling the police maybe you should see if the guy even knows how old she is. I would at least tell her that you are going to tell her parents or police first so at least she would have the opportunity to end things on her own instead of ruining two peoples lives. It is what a real friend would do.

Agreed!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options

no one would be ruining his life but himself...... he has the power to say no to a 15 yr old, no matter how "hot" she thinks he is.

Exactly. If they are "so in love" then he should respect her enough to wait until she's legal. If he goes to jail it will be his own fault.
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    timremlinger 15 years old , not an innocent child ? Having sex or wear provocative clotles, doing drugs , doesnt make a kid more or less inocent Its just wrong, even if she agrees , even if she is the one that wants it, its the adults that should have some more thinking abilitys

Dont keep him as a " best friend " when u have childreen of your own ...
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    guess u already do... hmm i would start thinking , whats the age limit of the guy 15 ? 14 ? maybe 12 if she already has boobs and is "mature" for her age
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    Call the cops now and report it. Your friend may be angry for a while, but she'll be safe!

yes, they will be mad. in time.. they will thank you in time. keep your friend safe!