AUGUST No late snacking

Options

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I had 10 green grapes last night, AFTER I ate them I realized the no snacking challenge...I will try again tonight. :noway:
    holy cow!!! 10?!!? :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I had 10 green grapes last night, AFTER I ate them I realized the no snacking challenge...I will try again tonight. :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is too funny... yea a whole ten grapes - -- what, like 20 calories?? I know , I know ,it's the principle of the matter!!
  • VeganGal
    VeganGal Posts: 26
    Options
    ugh I have totally failed the past 2 nights....and way more than a 10 grapes kind of fail lol I am sticking to it tonight!!
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ok after my total fail on monday I have been late night snack free!!! yes I know it is only WED but since I used to snack everynight after 8 this is a huge step!!! I do have to say when I see the clock say 8pm and it makes me a little sad cause I just want to eat some cheese and crackers.
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Yay two days down! I'm so glad. Keep trying guys. I recomend trying to go to bed earlier too if you can. Then you aren't up to eat LOL and you get up at a decent hour in the morning. I used to stay up till 3am almost every night cause I couldnt sleep, now I'm asleep by 10pm and if you stop eating earlier and then go to bed early it really helps.
  • hasiangirl
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is too funny... yea a whole ten grapes - -- what, like 20 calories?? I know , I know ,it's the principle of the matter!!
    OMG I READ THAT WRONG!!!!!! lollollollol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i thought she said 10 APPLES!! ahahaha omg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: grapes nvm
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    just letting everyone know...im going to fail again tonight :grumble: ive decided on going out and having a few drinks which usually means a late night chills or uno's run......butttttt i promise ill get a small appetizer
  • Poison5119
    Options
    Me too - I will probably not be able to keep from eating after 8... I am working out til about 6:30, and by the time I get home and then get to the restaurant, it'll be 7:30, so I'm eating after 8pm. Plus the fact that it's gonna be somewhere HE likes to go (TGIFs for the jack daniels ribs:grumble: ).
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Day three and no snacking. Last night I had no time to eat dinner so just before 8 I had a quick snack. I didn't eat after 8, and sadly I had like 700 calories left to eat for the day. LOL oh well. We are in the middle of going through my parent's house for a garage sale this weekend and it took like 2 hours in one room when I got off of work last night and we are only half way done!!! Its crazy. Tonight will be the same so I"m going to make sure I eat as soon as I get off work so I don't make my body think I'm starving it :laugh:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    You people are all great!

Laura, great advice on the sleep. I'm not there yet, but it's on my menu :wink: .

Hasian and Russia, once the parties are over, get back in here! :angry: :wink:

Zaza, thanks for dropping by. Feel free to try it with us :wink: , even if it'll be for a couple of nights at a time.

I'm nowhere :ohwell: , but I haven't abandoned hope :tongue: .
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Welcome, popart, vegangirl and everyone else.

jojogirl, don't get discouraged by the nasty comments :tongue: - it was a misread :wink: and sometimes irony is sort of self-critical. Right, grils? :wink:
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    4 days down!! YAY
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I'm back! Haven't eaten past 6. :noway: Hope I can be good over the WE, too. :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Options
    Okay, so TGIF's wasn't a total wash - we finished eating at about 8pm. Then last night, I finished in time to have a snack. YAY!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Day 2. Pretty much all I've managed to do for the day, plus the evening walk. Not so bad, right? :huh:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I snacked last night.:noway:

Starting over . . .
  • dewdrop
    Options
    3 nights down :drinker: - had the strength to drink only tea when we were out. How about that? :wink:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone... I am back after gaining half of what I lost.... I fell off my wagon and I am eager to get get back to making good choices in all area's of my life.

My cut-off is my "baby step" I am going with 8:30 for the month of August.
    0 nights down
    22 to go
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    good job everyone!!

I have made it 5 of the 6 days so far! So thats good, the only reason I had to eat late last night was because I didn't even get to my apartment till after 8pm.

Keep it up.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    1 night down
    21 to go