Whats the weirdest

Options
124»

Replies

• yesca192324
    Options
    Hard Shell Taco w/ marshmellow, ham and chocolate syrup but to be fair..i was drunk lol and my sister and I were being silly. We thought it was delicious while we ate it but...discovered the next day we were to drunk to know what tasted good lol!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Technically, not that weird, but the story sort of is.

I lived in the mountains in the middle of nowhere when I was little.
    I used to catch grasshoppers, pull their "hopping" legs off, let them walk away on their four remaining legs, and then squeeze the meat out of the hopping legs and eat it. I didn't eat the legs themselves, just the meat.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Squirrel.

Is there anything to eat on a squirrel? Would skinning, gutting even be worht the time? I have some annoying *kitten* squirrls id love to hunt down. L

Obviously the bigger the squirrel, the more meat. They are very lean, not much fat (that I can remember). The problem is, if you hunt them with a shotgun you have to pick the shot out while you eat it. If you are a good shot and can hunt them with a .22 rifle it is easier to eat. It is a dark meat, kind of gamey. We would just roll them in some seasoned flour and fry them pretty much whole (less the head, feet, tail and guts).
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Chocolate-covered broccoli.

It was absolutely, positively...delicious! :happy:
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    BBQ Chicken heart on a stick. It was actually pretty good. haha
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Chocolate-covered broccoli.