*FIT BY FALL* weigh in for August 3rd

Options
124»

Replies

• maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well no weight loss for me this week :( oh well I know its my fault becasue i had a semi-bad weekend. I didnt gain any but I definately didnt lose any!
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I ended up with a total of 10 lbs lost (i lost 2 lbs before I started MFP) so I lost 5 pounds this week!!!! I'm sure it was cause TOM left and I ate very well all weekend! Sure enough I stepped on the scales yesterday morning and I was 5 lbs lighter than last week! I already went and got my first new outfit! I am leaving for the beach saturday, for 8 whole days, so, I decided to just get shorts and a tank top. I took it easy on his wallet since he was taking me to the beach afterall!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can't find the new thread, so I'm guessing we are just staying with this one. I didn't lose any weight last week. Still the same. It'll start falling off soon!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    HI Girls!

In case you didn't see it, I started a new thread for this week.......may have been a lil late
    for those of you not on pacific time......
    so do we want to just keep this one or ?

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hey Pam!
    i dont see a new thread...... :frown:

congrats to the losers!! :drinker:
    well i'm late for weigh in this week i think but it's: 180....... same as it always is!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    what is wrong with me!!!!!!!

i'll still set a goal of 2lbs for this week:brokenheart:
    positive thought: dont follow the path of dwelling on your failures! :flowerforyou:

thanks everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I am back on track to lose weight as of now!!! I am determined to workout and workout. I took a short break, but if I would have continued I would have lost all the weight by now.

No use worrying about it, this is a new start and I would like to share with you guys on this journey.

cheers to myfitness pals..!!!!
    wohoooo..
    and hurray to losing weight.
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    See Leeslim4 life, I guess we CAN have an not so perfect week, exercise , and calorie wise, and STILL lose, MAYBE you are eating better now even on your so- called "Bad"Days , then you used to before you started this journey!I know though I won't let my not so healthy days spiral in not so healthy weeks, months, etc... Like I used to... As Long as we eat as healthfully as we can MOST of the time, we'll be o. k!Sometimes we have to eat what's available, can't afford better.When we can we eat better, we do.But in these tough times we have to make do we some not so desirable choices,we just don't eat as much of the less healthy stuff we have laying around in the cupboards/ pantry.Congrats to those losing weight, or not gaining, welcome back to those whom we missed seeing here for a little while.The important thing is to keep moving along , and keep TRYING.There will be bumps in the road on this journey to more healthy and fit you, BUT keep on Keeping on.Because you are worth the effort.I don't know if I'll make it to 165 by Aug. 31ST. but I will keep trying!My ultimate goal is to be about 150 -153 by Mid October. I need to find a way to exercise , and still stay on budget, for the winter months, I have a feeling it's going to be ROUGH one here in Western MA.I 'm going to try to rent some DVDS from the library, beg some off of friends, and family , and dive into my collection of mags for some easy at home exercises,so I can keep this weight off around the holidays.Talk to you fine ladies and gents Later! Take care of you!:happy: :heart: hugs and lotsa love, Tamara,
  • fiftyandfit
    Options
    good morning.......

ClassiC......**FITBYFALL** 081009
    If i had any clue how to put the link in i would........

or if anyone wants to do another if you can't find it
    for the 10th and we'll all post our #'s and continue
    it for this week so we don't have to scroll thru 15 pages
    to get to the latest post?

Good to be back at work........food is controlled!! Down another 1lb this morning:bigsmile:
    So close yet again to the 169.......gotta keep that in sight

Hugs to all
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hey all:happy:

Pam- still not seeing the thread under the General Diet and WL Help section or motivation and support :ohwell: :frown: ......did everyone else get there ok? lol....:embarassed:

just popping by to send a positive thought:

""I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids.

With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek to rest. I will act now for now is all I have.

Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now.

Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place.
    I am the person.":flowerforyou:

keep up the good work all!! :happy: have a good one!!

P.S. has anyone done the couch to 5k program? i'm thinking about starting tonight at the gym...just wondering about doing it on a treadmill vs. open road... lol:embarassed:
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yup, i couldn't find the one for the 10th when i looked last night either.
    Pam - way to go on another pound, that is awesome!

I haven't made quite as good food choices the last week as i have been making, but i have stayed under my calories. I did have pizza one night, and had some of my daughter's first bday cake. I actually haven't even been able to eat all my exercise calories a couple of the days and am worried that will slow things down too. It will be interesting to see how that impacts my weight loss when i weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully i will continue the downward trend. I am back on track today with making sure i get more veggies in and less of the processed stuff.

But, despite being extra busy, and still not sleeping through the night due to my daughter who just turned 1 who isn't sleeping through the night, I find that i have more energy. I am attributing it to walking, eating healthy and taking better care of myself! But, i forgot how much better i feel when i work out regularly and eat well.
    Sometimes it is a little daunting to think about the fact it is going to take me at least a year to lose what i want to. But then i tell myself that the year will pass no matter what, and i mine as well make the best use of my time, otherwise a year from now i will be in the same place and still needing to lose 100 plus pounds.
    Everyone else keep up the good work!
  • fiftyandfit
    Options
    lol...:tongue:
    k i guess we're here for another few days...
    it's under my topics, but didn't do a gen'l search
    under msg boards for gen'l diet/wt loss help.........
    such is life

need a prayer circle today please for anyone that partakes....

had a 3yr old drowning victim, has been airlifted to Loma Linda Pediatric Hospital
    my husband had a 5yr old abuse victim yesterday....burns, bruises, belt marks, etc

Have a blessed day........HUG YOUR KIDS :heart:

Pam :flowerforyou:
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Okay Pam, i figured out how to find your post. Underneath everyone's profile picture is a number next to the word posts. We just have to click on that number that is in blue, in your case the # is currently 145, and we can find that thread. I am sure there is an easier way, but i havent figured it out yet. I will post my update on the new thread.
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am down to 171 lost two lbs. since last week.Did a lot of running around, with both kids in different camps,Got a couple walks in and some strength work.I guess I need more than 1550 calories to lose.I used to eat like 2300 calories a day to maintain my weight .So if I lower the calories I take in 1800 from that a day, that 500 calorie deficit right there , which = a pound loss by itself.THEN, add exercise say 2- 2/12 hrs. a week Which been translating into about two lb weight loss a week.I hope I 'm making sense.I really like this site that it takes into account all activity that you do,and gives you credit for it! I have 2 weeks to get down to165.That's 6 lbs. away. That's 3 lbs each week left on this challenge.Going to be hard to do. Hard ,but not totally impossible.I'd like to 168 when I go to the beach, This coming Sunday.I've been having a hard time finding links to weigh in too.:ohwell: Hopefully that will be resolved soon.
  • fiftyandfit
    Options
    New post for 08-17-09......let me know if any trouble finding it....

tamawamara.....woohoo!! 2lbs!! :drinker: cut and post to the new thread!! u go girl!