Replies

• elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Only the first season of The Walking Dead is on Netflix. I was sad. :(
  • wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The Man From Nowhere was mentioned several times.
    No one mentioned it was in subtitles.
    Oddly that is the third subtitled movie I have enjoyed recently. I used to be like "normal" people and hate subtitles.

The other subtitled movies I enjoyed were:
    The Girl with Dragon Tatoo (Sweden)
    Cell211

Cell 211 is great., I highly recommend it.
    Spanish prison guard first day on the job and still in civillian clothes is hit on the head in a freak accident.
    He awakes in Cell 211 in the midst of a violent prison riot he convinces the other convicts he is a new prisoner.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I really only watch movies rarely since I don't have a lot of time. What I do have time for usually though is a tv show. Usually around 45 mins so perfect. If I'm at the gym, I'll pop on the current episode of whatever I'm currently watching and jog for the entire episode.
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    The Man from Earth is an excellent, slow paced independent film about a man leaving his life behind and telling his friends why.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    "Tucker & Dale vs. Evil" Funniest movie I have seen in a long time :laugh:
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's still there, but The Human Centipede was on there. I rate it 5 stars!

gag.

some of the best ones i've seen on there were:

-The Bubble (if you're looking for a dramatic foreign film)
    -Wristcutters: A Love Story (dry humor)
    -HappyThankYouMorePlease
    -A Knights Tale
    -The Ramen Girl (okay, it's a really stupid movie, but it was cute)
    -Jarhead
    -Take Me Home Tonight
    -The Accidental Husband (chick flick)

I could probably go on forever.. I've had Netflix for awhile.
  • Allivall
    Allivall Posts: 37
    Options
    Bump! And...Doc Martin as far as a series. Untamed Heart is always a good classic.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    just watched the last Firefly episode last night (there were only 14 ever made :cry: That just leaves the Serenity movie (kinda like "season 2 in movie format" and then that Firefly Universe will all be re-runs for me :sad:

I have a feeling that I will be re-visiting there regularly, for as long as it is still available! Just like I am revisiting Quantum Leap at the moment. :bigsmile: