Almost 40 lbs lost. Pics. Can you tell?

Options

Replies

• 16SaKy
    16SaKy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and accomplishment. You look great and thank you for the motivation. :smile:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing really well. Any other advice other than utilizing My fitness pal?

To be honest, i cant give any exercise advice. I know nothing about it. All i do is walk an hour a day about 4x a week. I know i need to fix that. But diet wise, i've given up all soda completely. The only thing i drink is water. I've cut out a lot of processed stuff. No chips, no candy, nothing, not even in moderation. But i've found things that i like just as much (oranges, raspberries, strawberries, cheese sticks, nuts). Lots of fruit and chicken here daily.
    Honestly, that's probably the best, most realistic fitness plan for the vast majority of people. With patience, the results are amazing... you're proof of that!

Thank you! I hope so! I really am not one of those people who love working out. I can try to push myself but for now this is doable to me. It's not intimidating or scary to me. I am getting into running now though so I'll see how that goes. But yeah, walking often is something that I can see myself doing long term.
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes maam the difference is there...GOOD JOB!
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!! Awesome work!!

15995782.png
  • vonne06
    vonne06 Posts: 42
    Options
    Good Job! Totally can tell and difference!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Can def tell especially in the hips
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Such a difference! Amazing work
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    wow girlie!! that is great.. yes.. you can really tell!! keep up the good work
  • camillerivera
    Options
    Hips looks much smaller now, WOW. how long did it take you to shed the 40 pounds?
    Great job!!!
  • ksue521
    ksue521 Posts: 1
    Options
    The difference is visible.Great job. Keep going :)
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    YES OMG. (Just remember your mind can F with you and make you not see your progress. Like i say pants never lie. You can always tell by seeing your pants are getting too big). But yes keep it up great job! :drinker:
  • rdewitt1
    rdewitt1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Definitely!!
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it up.....you look much much more trim!
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Tummy, hips and face are definitely down...good job!!! You look great!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Seriously, that is a BIG difference. Good for you - you're doing great!! :drinker:
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference. Looks like you can see it in your face, too (at least what I can see that you haven't blocked).
  • CrazyFly7
    CrazyFly7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're doing great!!!! Keep it up, you are an inspiration! :)
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!! Definitely see it!
  • spiffany82
    spiffany82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!