Almost 40 lbs lost. Pics. Can you tell?

Options

Replies

• utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    without a doubt you can tell. you look beautiful. congrats and keep up the good work. how do you feel? i bet you are feeling better, yes?
  • lmjonesga
    lmjonesga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Congratulations and keep up the good work! :)
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Yes! :happy: awesome keep it up :)
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep it up.

Tom

:smile:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Lookin good!!
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Great job hot stuff- keep up the good work
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Darn skippy there's a noticeable difference and you are looking good!!! Keep up the good work and send some of that motivation and can do vibes this way!!!:smile:
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Options
    Omigoodness, you are doing wonderfully!! Thank you for being my inspiration today! Great work!
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    The again guys!! The mind does mess with you. Sometimes I feel like I can't tell but I see myself everyday & it's usually when I'm in my old frumpy clothes. I think shopping for a few new things may help!

To the poster above, yes I feel much better/healthier! I can play with my babies more & more importantly my 2 yr old is learning better eating habits. I've never known how to eat healthy- we grew up with lots of junk & this was the first time I've actually tried to get healthier/lose weight. My original goal was only 50 lbs bevause I didn't think I could even do it. Now that I'm 11 lbs away from that, I've moved it back another 50 lbs (depending how I feel when I get closer). I truly do love my curves and do not wish to be very thin. But we'll see!

And to the lady who asked, it's been almost 4 months. I lose 10 lbs a month pretty faithfully. SO FAR.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    absolutely there's a difference!! great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Wonderful progress!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference in your waist and hips. Great job!
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely, especially in the middle.
  • natalie4grace
    Options
    You can def tell!!!!! Keep up the good work
  • chocola302003
    chocola302003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you looking good and well on your way
  • Releel
    Releel Posts: 2
    Options
    you look great - a sexy hourglass shape :)
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing! Your waist has gotten so much smaller. Make sure to always take measurements and that way you can tell how many inches your losing as well as lbs. I have lost 42 lbs and I still have 30 lbs to lose so I totally know how you feel. There is definitely a big difference!
  • supermj828
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Yup! You are definitely slimmer. You have an enviable shape. Gorgeous silhouette. And now very much more lean :) Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!