JUNE STARTERS - Monday weigh in August 3

Options
13»

Replies

• Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry but the chart won't be ready until Sunday! I had a super duper busy day today and then I have First Aid course tomorrow so I won't be by a computer. I promise it will be up and running on Sunday... forgive me?? :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry but the chart won't be ready until Sunday! I had a super duper busy day today and then I have First Aid course tomorrow so I won't be by a computer. I promise it will be up and running on Sunday... forgive me?? :flowerforyou:

Meags23: I'm sure I speak for all of us June Starters when I say there's no need at all for you to be sorry. We just really appreciate you updating the chart for us. We love the web site and love you for creating it for us all to enjoy.

TI3A06121-thanks.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi there gang. I just wanted to tell you all that I went and got myself a Heart Rate Monitor. It's a Suunto t3c. It apparently does everything but make dinner for you. I'm excited ... and I'll be even more excited when I've figured it out. Wish me luck my friends. It's at times like this I wish I was a Tech Geek.

7167ce21-f351-442d-ba32-3c09abd190af.jpg
  • magglett
    Options