30 days from starting MFP Before and after

Options
13»

Replies

• mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference 30 days made! You look great!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    DONT BE EMBARRASED! you are looking great and i am also shocked at how our bodies can change in just 30 days great job!
  • LaMaMiK77
    LaMaMiK77 Posts: 82
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • christie177
    Options
    Amazing progress! You look fantastic.
  • bonbon_bee
    bonbon_bee Posts: 10
    Options
    congratulations! such a big change in 30 days!
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING!!! I'm going to go ahead and stalk your diary now to see what you've been doing for only 30 days!!! First thing's first...I'm about to take some not-so-hot photos that I will eventually call "before" photos!!! :) GREAT WORK! Seriously, you should be very proud!

Thank you! The strange thing is my diary doesn't look so good. I mean I eat better than I did but I still eat the things I like that I probably shouldn't I just make sure I keep them in my calorie range. The other thing I really changed from before was I now eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in between sometimes. I used to go all day until I got home from work without eating a thing and then eat way too much at once. I notice I have felt a lot better eating this way.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow what a change in only a month!! I can't wait til I can see my before and after pics in 1month! :D Keep it up! :D
  • LMSCROGG
    LMSCROGG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is awesome!
  • Moomartinez
    Options
    You look great!! Very admirable! Keep up the great work!! : )
  • Journalartista
    Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job and so inspiring!
  • michellesisreed
    michellesisreed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look great. I am a little Jealous as my first 30 days I only lost 4 pounds but you inspire me to keep going
  • jettyib1
    jettyib1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    good job.
  • christina_x_davis
    Options
    you look great!!!! :wink:, you're an inspiration to me
  • ctflute
    ctflute Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow, that is inspiring! What a big difference. Wonderful job and thanks for posting those pics. Seeing that kind of change in just a few weeks is a great motivator for you and others.
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Yes! Big difference. Congrats and keep it going!

Tom

:smile:
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really think I will keep taking pictures every 30 days because this really helped renew my motivation. Seeing yourself everyday really makes you blind to a lot of the changes in your body. I recommend everyone to take the pictures. I really had to talk myself into to taking the first set because I didn't want proof of how I had let myself go but it really helped me make a change.
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    30 days of dedication & hard work, you look fabulous! WTG!
  • netra11
    netra11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your'e doing great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!