I really just want a banana cream pie %#$%^

Options

Replies

• toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You may feel like a pig after wards, but it probably wont hurt anything to eat the pie.
    I know when a craving comes on that strong, sometimes you just have to give in.

agreed.
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It really depends on if you would consider it bad. I would feel guilty after slice #2 but if you wouldn't, go for it! Lol
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Eat whatever the hell you want.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Seriously u can make a banana cream pie every single day!

Use a banana...or 1/2
    One or two tablespoons of sugar free fat free pudding mix powder (10 cals per tablespoon)
    Protein optional
    Add 1/4 cup of cottage cheese....omg heavennnnnn! And totally guiltless!

Don't add any water and mix it up with a stick blender!!
  • toomuchsweetness
    Options
    i personally have 4 lbs til i hit a 30lb loss and I have an enormous sweet tooth.... my food reward will be chocolate chip peanutbuttercup smores. ...looking foward to the day I get to eat that! Eat it, chances are you wont be able to finish it all in one sitting anyways, .. and you already know what you need to do if it has a negative affect on u.. GO FOR IT. you earned it!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

But the thing is ...who actually stops after one serving? LOL

I would.

Me too. I sometimes eat a small piece of a chocolate bar and save the rest for another time.
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    only if the calories in the pie equal the amount of calories you had as a deficit to lose whatever amount of weight you lost.. But I say go for it.. Banana cream pie is awesome
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    My baby sister once ate an entire cheesecake. Other than a bellyache, it didn't hurt her maintaining a size 2, and NO high metabolism is not even close to running in our family. Also, did the OP actually say she had a binge-eating problem?
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Have one piece and don't sweat it. Most people have a "cheat meal" or a "cheat day" once a week or once every two weeks; you can have a cheat piece of pie.
  • toomuchsweetness
    Options

I would.

Me too. I sometimes eat a small piece of a chocolate bar and save the rest for another time.

blessings for your self control. One look at a chocolate bar and its all over for me. :laugh:
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what all is in your banana cream pie, but I didn't think mine was too bad, cal wise & it's delish. I use a reduced fat graham cracker crust (or suger free if you can find those, but they seem to be kinda rare to find) suger-free pudding w/ FF milk, naners, and lt cool whip.
    The whole "yogurt as a substitute" makes me gag. No matter how you flavor yogurt, it's still sour tasting to me.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

I would.

You 2 are my role models from now on...I totally understand that saying "sugar feeds sugar". It works on me every time! :(
  • adjohnson710
    adjohnson710 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How about banana cream pie flavored yogurt?
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    TIME OUT.

To the OP: The thread has been purged of all things unrelated to the fact that you just want to eat some cream pie. If you would still like the thread removed, feel free to contact me or just click on the report button and ask for it to be deleted.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE: CHILL OUT. Every thread is not your personal playground/battle field. If you have nothing to say about a topic, then don't post. Everyone who uses our website is not on the same "level" as you, so respect that.

Okay, time in.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about key lime pie? I just had an Oikos lime yogurt, and holy balls it tasted like frickin' key lime pie! I'm trying to come up with some way to make it even more pie-like. Like maybe freezing it and topping it with graham cracker crumbs or something.

This is ORGASMICALLY good. The best yogurt ever. I almost died of bliss when I tried it :)
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Would it be bad to reward yourself with a whole banana cream pie for weight loss success?

Here is a recipe I fix for the family. They love it and it is sugar free and low fat.

2 pkgs of Jello instant sugar free banana pudding
    1 carton of Cool Whip low fat.
    1 pkg of Murray sugar free vanilla wafers
    3 bananas sliced thin

Prepare pudding and refrigerate until firm. Thaw Cool Whip and fold into pudding. Place a layer of wafers in bottom of pyrex dish.
    Layer bananas and pudding. I make mine in a trifle dish and layer until everything is used up. Refrigerate and serve. Good for a couple of days.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Oh good we're talking about food.

A splurge can be balanced out during the week. Calories in - calories out. It won't kill you.

Enjoy.
  • ajpmalloy
    ajpmalloy Posts: 1
    Options
    If you have a Kroger near you, get Carb Master Banana Cream Pie Yogurt. Tasty!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    That is why I make my own in little tart pans....that way I can freeze the leftovers and still get a whole pie! (it's just a tiny little whole pie instead of a bit one!!)
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about key lime pie? I just had an Oikos lime yogurt, and holy balls it tasted like frickin' key lime pie! I'm trying to come up with some way to make it even more pie-like. Like maybe freezing it and topping it with graham cracker crumbs or something.

This is ORGASMICALLY good. The best yogurt ever. I almost died of bliss when I tried it :)
    I am appreciating the irony of the wording. Thanks.