Poopin'

Options

Replies

• PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    I stopped drinking soda (6 days now) and my "habits" have changed again!!!! Any thoughts on this?
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    flax might help.

i never go though. maybe twice a week? i feel fine, though.
    i'm weird. :D
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    do an enema if you're that worried, i suppose.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    FIber one bars do the trick.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    1 word...miralax..I take it every night..not a laxative..just keeps things soft...prevents hemmorhoids too :)
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    FIber one bars do the trick.

all those things do is make me gasssssy!
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 551
    Options
    My doctor told me to take miralax. Hopefully it works!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I went on Saturday... I'm good. :grumble:
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    After each meal for me for the most part. If I eat a lot of meat, then sometimes not because it takes longer to digest.

Trader Joe's Green Plant Juice or Knudsen's Mega Green juice works like a charm for me. Not sure if it's the broccoli and spinach in the juice or the spirulina/chlorella, but it works almost as well as eating a few prunes.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Posting in a poop thread! YES!
    Fiber+water = poop. I have hemorrhoids from not doing it right. *kitten* still bleeds occasionally.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my doctor says I am "irregularly regular" - meaning, 3x a week is good for me.
    odd- because i have NO IDEA where it goes ;)
    i've tried everything and cant figure out how to become a "regular regular" --- if you find something that actually works, hit me up :drinker:
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    :D POOP! Hahahahaha.

No seriously though. Everyone is different. As long as you poop at SOME point, and they DON'T hurt... Then I say you're fine. I poop eh.... USUALLY every day at around 1 or 2pm? And sometimes my body skips it? And sometimes it's a lot and sometimes it's just a little bit... eh... It's fine.

I'd say go by whether or not it HURTS when you poop to determine how healthy your poops are.

Hahaha.... poops.... hehe... :D
  • PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    Lemme tell ya... Mirilax WORKS!!!
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ever since I had my daughte (2nd c-section) I am lucky to go once a week on my own.. I've literally had to take laxatives the past month to go, and thats with taking fiber supplements.. I'm definatly scheduling an appointment with my doctor.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Out of everything... the one thing that helped me recently.. is sugar free candy.. instant poopsies
  • mmcbutterpants
    mmcbutterpants Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cook with pure coconut oil and it will be a natural relief.

But is it fatty?

yes....saturated fat. just like using lard.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Flax seeds ones a day have helped me and husk fiber tablets twice a day.
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    I normally get #3 at Burger King and that seems to do the trick.

lol jk.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Ugh, my husband is SUPER regular lol, me and my son on the other hand...not so much :/ But lately I have been getting pretty regular. I have some Kashi cereal (the honey, almond flax kind), I get 100% whole wheat bagel thins, for sandwices I use Multi Grain sandwich thins, eat spinach in salads and sandwichs instead of just regular lettuce...it's been working for me!
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    I don't go NEARLY enough but I started eating bran flakes twice a day and making juice with lots of greens (spinach, broccoli, etc.) and for about a week now I have been managing to go at least everyday and sometimes twice.....Before then I would go like once a week. lol I went to the doc a few years ago and he did an upper GI and they said I was severely constipated so I've been on and off eating bran flakes.