fashion faux pas

Options

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I don't get bothered by the vpl though - most people wear panties, as long as you can't see them through the pants, I don't care about seeing an outine.

me either ... like my pants?

230601.jpg
    Oh, that is terrible..
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    A wrestling singlet with cowboy boots. Drives me crazy every time I see that at Wal Mart.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Uggs or fuggs and short shorts and a long sleeve top. Pick a season and stick with it!

Leggings as pants.

Wearing leggings with a short top,

wearing unflattering clothing, that clearly doesn't suit your body type/
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    People here are describing Saltspring Island. Hippy meets yuppy, in a gypsey sort of way.

:laugh: This also sounds like Flagstaff AZ.
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A wrestling singlet with cowboy boots. Drives me crazy every time I see that at Wal Mart.

tehehehe....my bad! ;)
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    1) Leaving that stupid gold sticker on your hat...

hat.jpg

2) Purple + Green = :sick:

barney.jpg

3) Crocs :huh: ...

crocs.jpg

4) Slippers and jeans...

slippers.jpg

5) Copious amounts of jewelry...

mrt.jpg
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    The leggings as pants thing is bad enough but some of the girls at school seem to think wearing tights as leggings (as pants) is acceptable - it just looks like they've forgotten to put a skirt on to me!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Oh...err dont come to the UK at the moment.....

This entire thread is the current "fashion"..

Uggs
    leggings
    Jeggings

PJ's at the store...Liverpool standard uniform

And poor hip hop style....
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    The people bashing sandals with jeans have obviously never been to Seattle. It's a fashion requirement secondary only to socks and sandals (and damn comfy to boot...sock with jeans, that is, not socks with sandals).

Seriously, though, I don't really give a crap what anyone else is wearing, as long as they're enjoying it. I wear what's comfy, with a geeky flair (read: nerdy t-shirts).
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    The people bashing sandals with jeans have obviously never been to Seattle.

Actually, I'm from a place where slippers and jeans are the norm (Hawaii.) I still think it looks hideous.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Yes! Slipper and pajama pants.

is it really that hard to put on a pair of pants? We are so lazy there days we have to go to the mall in pajamas?

And the slippers as shoes. these are not made for outdoor wear and tear. they immediately get covered in dirt/oil/grime and they are nasty. i wonder if when these people come home, if continue to wear them as slippers inside of their houe.
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Yes! Slipper and pajama pants.

is it really that hard to put on a pair of pants? We are so lazy there days we have to go to the mall in pajamas?

pjs.jpg

How stylish!! :laugh:
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Also...there's only ONE white guy I know of that can pull off a cheesy aloha shirt

ace-ventura-en-afrique-03-g1.jpg

He is also the only man who can rock the *kitten* out of a tutu

aceventura.jpg
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    big thick hipster glasses without lenses. especially the fluorescent ones...
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    - crocs
    - leggings with a short shirt. they're fine with a long shirt that covers your bum!
    - uggs and shorts! no!
    - wearing pj's in public unless they're yoga pants and you're on the way to/from the gym
    - socks with sandals or any other open toed shoe
    - camo print unless you're hunting or dressed in costume
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I can't stand pyjama pants as pants. Like put some damn pants on it is not that difficult.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    big thick hipster glasses without lenses. especially the fluorescent ones...

but thats so super hot! (coming from the girl who wore a tutu while running a race)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I like to wear black socks, leather sandals, cut-off jeans, and a white wife beater when I'm mowing my lawn. My neighbors think its funny, because it reminds them of their dads in the seventies.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Onesies...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    These threads always end with someone getting butthurt.

I hate when I see bigger girls in any sort of spandex (leggings, tna's) it does not look good. Sorry, but I should not be able to see your cellulite through your pants (this applies to less big girls as well.) Nor should I be able to see the colour of your underwear.

I also hate the whole "pyjamas as pants" thing. Go change!

Or just ill fitting clothing in general.