Before & During - 35lbs lost in 7 months

Options

Replies

• jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, and you even look like you lost more than 35 lbs! Keep it up!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great work!!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Isnt it amazing what 35lbs can do!!! Keep it up!!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the good work!! SMILE next time...u accomplished something great!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow, great progress!! You look great!!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Great progress. You look wonderful.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Amazing :) Not only you, but the dress doesn't look the same size. Keep it up!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • mpaige1969
    mpaige1969 Posts: 52
    Options
    you look great! very cute dress!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    With your tone I didn't expect to see much of a change....that's a big change! You're doing great! And if you keep at it you'll hit onederland in no time!!!! Smile! You're doing it!
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    With your tone I didn't expect to see much of a change....that's a big change! You're doing great! And if you keep at it you'll hit onederland in no time!!!! Smile! You're doing it!

Thanks a bucket, everyone!

It's hard to keep up the motivation when I've been stuck at the same weight for 3 months, hence the negativity. Some days are harder than others, but most of the time, I still know I'm doing the right thing and more importantly - doing it the right way. Weight would slide off of me when I was on 1200 cals a day and doing lots of cardio, but I just ended up hungry, tired and losing muscle mass.
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Looking at those pictures must have been motivating, it is awesome how much 35 pounds has made. Don't get discouraged, but after three months of staying the same you might want to change things around a bit. Be super careful with your tracking. You might want to actually weigh or measure since eyeballing things can be very misleading. If your calories need to come down or your exercise needs to be modified it doesn't have to be drastic since you are basically maintaining right now. Keep up the awesome work it is making a difference!
  • flisafakto
    Options
    Looking at those pictures must have been motivating, it is awesome how much 35 pounds has made. Don't get discouraged, but after three months of staying the same you might want to change things around a bit. Be super careful with your tracking. You might want to actually weigh or measure since eyeballing things can be very misleading. If your calories need to come down or your exercise needs to be modified it doesn't have to be drastic since you are basically maintaining right now. Keep up the awesome work it is making a difference!

It is motivating! I've already switched things up a lot in the past couple months. Started a proper strength training program, started going on more hikes/walks instead of relying on the elliptical. I even gave C25K a try but I suffer from horrible shin splints despite having good running shoes.

When it comes to tracking my food, I got a kitchen scale and everything, so it should be accurate. I'm still working on not only eating low-calorie but also eating bette, i.e. more veggies, less prosessed foods etc. I can still do better on that front! Lately I'm trying to be vigilant with my water intake, and limit cheat days/meals. Thanks for all the tips though, I appreciate it! And I'd love some more if you have them :)
  • ilzeBella
    ilzeBella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    There is a huge, noticeable difference - don't get discouraged! Whatever you're doing is WORKING!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    WOW, YOU LOOK GREAT. Good job, you have won already.
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • CJVoorhies
    Options
    Awesome.....that will help me stay the course. Congrats and keep up the good work...You Look Super!!!
  • redhot1n
    redhot1n Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration to keep going :)
  • flisafakto
    Options
    :wink: Thanks for all the kind words! Again, if anyone is looking to get and give a bit more support on MFP, feel free to add me - just drop me a line with the request
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I see a major difference and you look great. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!