Q for Ladies: Better boobs after weight loss?

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Q is all about some boobs!
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    While my boobs have become slightly more perkier, my cup size is smaller (From a full D to a small D)...which I'm kind of disappointed with. My boobs have always been proportionate with my size and never a health problem, but I feel like they are kind of small now and wish I had my bigger, original size back on my smaller frame.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Mine went from huge and round and relatively perky (for natural 44F boobs) to big (32DDD/F) and saggy and deflated.

Boulders in Christmas stockings.

But you know what?

Not all men are shallow enough to care about that.
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    After losing 25-30 lbs the last couple of years, I've downsized -- couldn't really afford to but no choice on where the fat comes from, grr. Plus, I'm firmly middle age. One thing I don't have to worry about is workout support, I just buy the spandex tops with a light pad and I'm ready to go.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Nothing can fight gravity. :D But doing toning exercises does help to keep things firmer.

My best friend swears by the decline bench press...She says that's how she fights and intends to continue to fight saggy Boobs...
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I hate to say this but I use to bust out of my DD's and got down to a C with weight loss. They looked awful, like deflated balloons... I had a lift done
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Boobs are like a cold beer on a hot day; It's ALL good.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 14 lbs so far, and like someone else above, my body seems to be experiencing a sort of optical illusion because I'm losing from the upper abdomen and ribcage area, so they LOOK bigger, but they're really the same.

I'm 19 (so my skin elasticity is still alright) and have pretty small breasts to begin with though. The way someone else put it to me was: If your breasts are large because you're overweight, when you lose that weight, you will lose a more substantial amount from your breasts, but if your beasts are just large, regardless of how much you've weighed, then you won't lose as much fat from your breasts.

This makes sense, but I don't know if it's actually true, so don't quote me on it.
    I've been preparing myself for some shrinkage regardless, just so it doesn't catch me off-guard, but I'd be very upset if my tiny boobies got even tinier.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm much happier about the appearance of mine now. They are definitely smaller, but they are way perkier too. I was wearing a 42DD, and now I'm a 34D. I'm SO much more comfortable now.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i thought it was a good question so i googled it and here is the answer i found........... Do chest-strengthening exercise. Firming up the pectoral muscles will help provide more support under your breast tissue and can help your breasts appear larger and tighter. Try exercises such as push ups, bench presses, inclined presses, and chest presses to strengthen these muscles and provide the support you need.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I've always been large, 34H. I'm sure my bras are a little bit more roomy now, but I tried a smaller cup size recently and it's still no good. I think perhaps my chest is just a bit more toned. I'd love to lose from them, but I don't think it's gonna happen! :ohwell:
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Thanks all for the responses... I will definitely try to do every weight training thing available.

From what I can tell, I've gone from around a B to a C. Most of the weight gained is everywhere AROUND that area - like under, on the sides, and the circumference of my chest. The stretch marks are on the outer, upper sides of me.

So... I guess I'll be prepared for less nice boobs in case I don't get really lucky.

FYI, I read that it is like the norm for anything above a B to hang lower after a while of having them that size. I saw this site that was about what "normal boobs" really are and I realized mine aren't ..bad. I guess.

I'm just thinking if I go from a C to a B and lose all the sourounding fat which is what I've gained mostly, maybe it won't be so bad.

I guess I'll do the weight training, eat my daily ration of nuts (supposed to be good for skin), water, and just be positive. :) It would be nice to have "perfect" boobs but it really seems like very few people do without surgery.
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid mine will just continue to get more saggy. But they already point straight at the floor. How much worse can it get? lol
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    For me, personally, mine got smaller and perkier but I was also doing Insanity so I'm sure that contributed. :wink:
  • MicaelaFW
    MicaelaFW Posts: 63
    Options
    I think everyone is going to be different on this topic... Probably depends on elasticity, genetics, where you lose weight first/last... what type of exercises you do... etc... Hopefully, it just works out for your benefit... in the end, gravity wins for most of us ;)
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I lost 120+ pounds & went from a 40B/C to 32/34DD. I wouldn't exactly say the appearance has improved, however. Focusing on chest exercises in the gym has certainly helped.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Q is all about some boobs!
    damn skippy!

I came for the boobs. Where are they?
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I say this all the time on here.

be glad they are healthy boobs.

Just watched my Mom battle breast cancer (surgeries, treatments) for 18 months. Two co-workers have gone through it was well as my Mom's best friend and a family friend.

Just be damn glad they are healthy.
  • CristaA42962
    CristaA42962 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My breasts really haven't shrank, but I feel they are more perkier since I do weights now. Try the weights where you sit and pull from behind (I don't know what it is called!)
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You know hun that all comes down to genetics...depends on where you carry your weight, also...when you start to pack on weight, where is it first...I personally pack weight on in the thighs...so when I started working out hard core, I never lost boob weight as everyone so graciously put it...

I am a size 6/8 jeans with freaking 38DDD boobs lol...I lose my weight in the stomach and thighs never boobs...

I recently heard, if you want a nice chest...the trick is to work out your back muscles...