Q for Ladies: Better boobs after weight loss?

Options

Replies

• obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My moobs seem more prominent with the weight loss I think it may be muscle underneath
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i lost all the weight in my boobs first, which makes me look a little off balance with my lower half, but i love that i fit in dresses better now! yeah i don't really like how they look now, they got a little saggy after losing the weight, and i even do a lot of strength training too. that's just my body, so i hope things turn out ok for you!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that my boobs got smaller and that was the first thing my hubby noticed. I didn't have big boobs to begin with and they only got bigger when I had my 2 kids. Before I had kids I wore a small b- cup after them I went up to a c-cup . Since I started dropping the weight I am back to a B :sad: and they sag a little bit

Every time my hubby sees them he goes"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" lucky for me he's more of an *kitten* man
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I hate to say this but I use to bust out of my DD's and got down to a C with weight loss. They looked awful, like deflated balloons... I had a lift done

This is what I'm worried about too. My husband says he likes them no matter what, but I HATE them. And he thinks I'm joking when I say I might have to save to have surgery because it's a MENTAL connection for me. My breasts have been somewhat of a security blanket all of my life and I just hate them right now. :<
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

lucky for me he's more of an *kitten* man

This is the only part that matters....
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 1 cup size and they were getting a little droopy. However, I have started doing some lifting exercises that concentrate on the chest area and have really noticed a difference! Even my hubby said the looked firmer the other day! :blushing:
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine seem to be getting perkier. I like them much better now. I'm naturally busty so extra weight makes the girls sag more. Now that I've lost a few pounds in the waist they look even better now.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Mine are better. More symmetrical than they've ever been. BUT I didn't lose very much weight, and they were never very big.
  • davessweets
    Options
    I have been big chested since I was 14. I was a 44 DD...I am down to a 40 DD. Altough I believe I may actually be down another size. I have gone down 4 bra sizes and i cant remember how many inches in the bust right now. Having had 4 children..they were not that great to start with lol. I have actually noticed an improvement in mine since i have lost weight. I believe some of the strength training and muscle gains has helped. I dont know about others..but I am much happier how they look now then before.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Where are my boobssssssssssss???????????? :laugh:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Went from 42D to 36B...and shrinking to an A. I never used to have to have padding, but now I do.

The ladies are more like deflated balloons. Wish I could take some of the cellulite from my @ss and fill up the ladies again.
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My boobs weren't big to begin with, but I was a full 36 B when I started and as I started to lose weight, they started to sag a bit and get smaller. But now that I'm lifting more, they are still smaller, but are more perky.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 25 pounds so far, and have noticed a difference. Mine have a better lift and are more perky- which I assume is a result of building muscles in my chest while working out. So far, mine haven't gotten any smaller. (I'm still a DD/DDD depending.) But I feel like they look better, and others have told me they look better.
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    I am hoping to lose some size in my chest. And perkier would definitely be a plus. I wear a 38H but I am also breastfeeding my 18 month old still. From my experience with my first son, I doubt I will lose any size after he weans though. I went from a DD before pregnancy to a G after my first son and now an H. =/
  • rio66
    rio66 Posts: 49
    Options
    How's this: I've recently been called "pear shaped" I have NEVER been pear shaped in my entire life! I'm usually an hourglass but since losing a cup size it makes my hips look wider than my top half which isn't how I'm meant to be. Oh and the firmness? They got saggy to begin with but are now actually firming up. The fiancee was the first to notice this! Lol!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Why do women obsess about breast size? So what if they get smaller when a woman loses weight (fat). Breasts are glands with a bunch of fat around them. Isn't less fat on your body better?????

Its not necessarily size. Its the position and consistency of the things that make up the breast. How it feels and that everything is in the "right" proportional size and place.

You never see an icon of beauty with the round part of the breast hanging lower at all. At least I don't think so.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I've recently lost just under 50 lbs and have gone from a full 42/44DD to a 38/40D. At first I obsessed over them not being as big, and I'd already had sag issues, but it's not as bad as expected and almost seems to be improving? It might be in my head though. I think I may be experiencing the optical illusion thing others have mentioned- not that my boobs look bigger now, but in proportion to the rest of me, with the right bra, particularly just after a work out, I look damn good.
    But yeah, no lie, I feel like I don't look as good naked as I did before my loss due to lack of skin firmness. :(
  • jenrome
    jenrome Posts: 7
    Options
    I have to say that this is the last place I lose and I wish they would go down a bit I've just gone from a 32 G to a 32 GG and that is as real as mildly fibriotic breasts get. No bargain bras to be had at that size. No backless dresses or cute little spaghetti straps and no sports bra in existance that allows me to run. Gravity alone does the damage with weight loss not getting a look in but things that have helped but not worked miracles:
    1 invest in a number of good, supportive bras that fit you properly. I thought I was a DD for years because that was as high as it went. Go to a specialty shop and get measured. That combates gravity better than anything else.
    2 Good posture helps so much more than you realise. Don't slouch to hide them. You are hiding them from no one but yourself and if you do a good enough job they just blend into part of your belly:)
    3 a good lotion with cocoa butter - especially one for pregnancy and weight losss helps the appearance.
    4 accepting your body shape. Weight loss aside, some things are just you. Fat will come off where it comes off and stay where it wants. Don't let fear of saggy boobs give you and excuse not to be healthy.
    5 burn all beauty mags. They will just make you feel, fat, ugly and imperfect. They do that to even the size zero models.

Don't fret. Focus more on what you are going to feel like and how you are going to still be able to move properly at 60 and get on with it. Madonna has insane bingo wings but can still move better than I could at 20:)
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I never had big boobs to begin with but after I lost my weight I lost my boobs. That's when a boob job comes in handy :)