My P90X Results

Options
13»

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I got p90x but i dont think im ready for it. I hope I can do it. Im 44... did you think its really hard?? You look great... good job
    Honey the more you do it the easier it gets,it's really tough at the begining but do it everyday it's acually quite fun! esp the kempo! :drinker:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    great work! Ijust started this week :P Good to see some results! :)
  • kalinicole89
    Options
    About to start the insanity work out, hopefully i will see results like you did! Great work! Congrats!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing results!! You look great!!
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Man, thank you guys all so much! I'm eager to pay all this encouragement and positivity forward, feel free to add me if you like!
    How can I be apart of this group?

What group? :P Send me a friend request if you like!
    Great job! I've used P90X forever now and can still only do 1..ish pullups. I'm going to take into account that I'm a girl and have some heavy lifting to do. ;) Stay motivated!

I used this pull-up assist: http://www.amazon.com/Lifeline-4-PUR-USA-Pullup-Revolution/dp/B003KNC1MO/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1339177793&sr=1-1-catcorr

To be able to get into form doing them. It helps a ton!
    WOW!!!!! Was that just the workout or the mealplan too? Doesn't matter, your results are great!
    See the last answer of my long post above- I did the nutrition plan with a few exceptions. Ate generally very low-carb.
    Do you have to use a pull up bar? I live in an apartment and don't want to risk damaging a door frame.
    You can do a modified move with the bands if you have a way to secure them over a bar of some kind. I live in an apartment too though and the bar I posted works on the frame just fine, no damage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!