low calorie beer

Options
13»

Replies

• rocketqueen81
    Options
    A 12oz serving of Guiness has 125 calories, 9.8 grams of carbs, and it's alcoholic content is 4.2%.

I had no clue Guiness was only 125 calories. Maybe I should start drinking Guiness!
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    I'd rather drink one good beer compared to two low cal beers.

THIS
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you could mix any light beer 1-2 parts beer to 1 part soda water and get the same thing as those ultra-low cal beers for half the price. They just taste watered down.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    *shudder*

^^^ Me, too.

I'd rather drink one good beer a week and stick to water the rest of the week than drink crappy unenjoyable beer every day.

To each their own, but when I drink a beer, I want to savor every wonderful calorie-laden drop.

Good beer + 30 minutes on the elliptical > light beer.
    Hear, hear for good beer! Light beer is slightly hoppy piss.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Bud light lime is tastey, 116 calories. Usually is my beer of choice.
    If you want a really cheap beer trying using something like Select 55 (only 55 calories) and add some lime juice in.

Bump on the 55. It's not the best by any means but if I want beer when hanging out with friends, it is my go to option. I don't feel left out and I can stay within my calories. Since Jan I have gotten used to it and now have a hard time drinking anything else because of the alcohol content. Yes, light weight I have become!
  • fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    not a huge beer drinker myself...in fact, i hate it. Until I discovered Coors Light Iced T--tastes NOTHING like Iced T...but it also doesn't really taste like beer to me either...

I THINK its around 100 calories...but don't quote me on it