Stop with your negative posts

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I love everyone and want to be friends with all. I'm caring, sweet, and very sensitive. :flowerforyou:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya
  • NanoBear
    NanoBear Posts: 67
    Options
    Like Sinatra said, some people get their kicks stomping on a dream. That's life.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    This is what I see when I read a post about negativity:

131815_o.gif?w=294&h=240
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's *****ing, my lord, kumbaya
    Oh lord, make it stop
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    whatever
  • normatus
    normatus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Hilarious!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Does this negative post about negative posts make them all positive?
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I know! Let's do crap we do every day anyway and log it as "exercise" because I darn it know I earned two cupcakes for getting off my *kitten*!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Took the words out of my mouth!!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I will be honest I come to MFP for the groups and forums. I do not log food or exercise on the site.

Maybe you should go back to facebook....:huh:

(eta the smiley, I felt it was seriously lacking without it...)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I will be honest I come to MFP for the groups and forums. I do not log food or exercise on the site. What I find to be disheartening is the amount of posts bi*ching about others logging things such as housework as exercise. WHY does this irritate so many people?? It doesnt affect your weight loss or even your life in general so what is the problem!!!?? Think about this a person who was say in a wheel chair 2 months ago due to weight issues, if that person got up and swept and mopped their floors you can bet your *kitten* that they have got a workout!! Stop being so negative towards your fellow MFP members!! I dont count housework as my exercise but I also DO NOT get bent out of shape because other people do. Also get over it about closed diaries!!! So people dont want to share every single aspect of their personal weight loss journey.. DEAL WITH IT.

You use MFP for its worst feature but don't use its best features?

I think we need to have a discussion about realistic expectations.
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I will be honest I come to MFP for the groups and forums. I do not log food or exercise on the site. What I find to be disheartening is the amount of posts bi*ching about others logging things such as housework as exercise. WHY does this irritate so many people?? It doesnt affect your weight loss or even your life in general so what is the problem!!!?? Think about this a person who was say in a wheel chair 2 months ago due to weight issues, if that person got up and swept and mopped their floors you can bet your *kitten* that they have got a workout!! Stop being so negative towards your fellow MFP members!! I dont count housework as my exercise but I also DO NOT get bent out of shape because other people do. Also get over it about closed diaries!!! So people dont want to share every single aspect of their personal weight loss journey.. DEAL WITH IT.

WORD! :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1qibchTag1qezk6n.gif
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Negative plus a negative equals a positve....I think.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Huh oh. Are we done ranting? Oh my bad zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I will be honest I come to MFP for the groups and forums. I do not log food or exercise on the site.

Maybe you should go back to facebook....

I liked this one haha.

But anyways, I understand the point of the message, but I don't see the big concern. As far as I read, negative comments and posts, as well as offensive and demotivational are not permitted, or at some degree at least. If you find something you don;t like, just report it if you think it's offensive. I think almost all responses here are from people who do not engage in such idi***c behavior such as trolling others for such things...
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

thank you
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Negative plus a negative equals a positve....I think.

No, that just makes a larger negative. Multiply them, and it's positive.