Options
    why-you-mad-tho.jpg

This made :laugh: :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Anti-judging is the new judging.

Exactly.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. This is a public forum.. which means any kind of person can come here.. and you included OP. Your entitled to your opinion while others are entitled to theirs.. and if you don't like it, then stay off the message boards. Not every person is going to rainbows and roses and suzy sunshines.. and you can't expect them to be.

While I don't expect rainbows, roses, or even suzy sunshines, I do expect proper apostrophe use from every person.

Am I being unrealistic?
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    I will be honest I come to MFP for the groups and forums. I do not log food or exercise on the site. What I find to be disheartening is the amount of posts bi*ching about others logging things such as housework as exercise. WHY does this irritate so many people?? It doesnt affect your weight loss or even your life in general so what is the problem!!!?? Think about this a person who was say in a wheel chair 2 months ago due to weight issues, if that person got up and swept and mopped their floors you can bet your *kitten* that they have got a workout!! Stop being so negative towards your fellow MFP members!! I dont count housework as my exercise but I also DO NOT get bent out of shape because other people do. Also get over it about closed diaries!!! So people dont want to share every single aspect of their personal weight loss journey.. DEAL WITH IT.

Well said! I log my 'cleaning/housework' as exercise because I entered my 'lifestyle settings' as sedentary. So, anything that gets me up and moving and active I log. My washing machine is in the basement so every load of laundry is down the stairs and then back up carrying a basket and then up another flight of stairs to put away.. So... that is upping my burn.

There are a lot of 'jealous' people on here that only feel better about themselves by tearing others down!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    +

^^^^ My interpretaion of a postive post.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    *Falls to floor kicking, screaming, and crocodile tearing* NO YOU STOP!!!!
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a few months now. I find that people are either competitive or cooperative. The cooperative people cheer each other on, offer suggestions and seem to be mostly positive. The competitive ones tear each other down, criticize their plans of action and other negative stuff. Ideally, we would have both. Cheer each other on while driving them upward with some friendly competition. NOW we can join hands and sing Kum Ba Yah
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Forget your troubles
    Come on get happy
    You better chase all you cares away
    Shout hallelujah
    Come on get happy
    Get ready for the judgment day

The sun is shining
    Come on get happy
    The lord is waiting to take your hand
    Shout hallelujah
    Come on get happy
    We're going to the promised land

Sorry just had to ^.^ If you don't like something ignore it. If it's not ignorable put your opinion out there in a response. But don't sweat the small stuff, for realz. lol
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I will be honest I come to MFP for the groups and forums. I do not log food or exercise on the site.

Maybe you should go back to facebook....

Was thinking something along these lines :drinker:
  • LesIsMoreXX
    LesIsMoreXX Posts: 169
    Options
    Wow, people actually complain about other peoples' exercise and calorie diaries on here? :S
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Wow, people actually complain about other peoples' exercise and calorie diaries on here? :S

Yep. And then people complain about the complaining, and then people complain about the people complaining about the complaining, and it's all one big happyfest.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    +

-

If I comment negatively on your postitive post, what does that equal?
  • LesIsMoreXX
    LesIsMoreXX Posts: 169
    Options

Yep. And then people complain about the complaining, and then people complain about the people complaining about the complaining, and it's all one big happyfest.

It's some sort of MFP Inception!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

on a very regular basis. excuse me, i'm gonna go run and better myself. byeeee
  • sehaley1
    sehaley1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Don't usually post - but that's funny.
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    Hey guys, I know! Let's do crap we do every day anyway and log it as "exercise" because I darn it know I earned two cupcakes for getting off my *kitten*!

eh... Just worry about your own 'recording of intake/output' Richard Simmons.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    +

-

If I comment negatively on your postitive post, what does that equal?

Unicorns?
  • AgentWalker008
    Options
    I agree, so many times I log on to a site and see negative posts, it's ridiculous. I hate it - hopefully more positive posts will come our way soon.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1qibchTag1qezk6n.gif

:smooched: