40lbs + to lose before Christmas...thats right, I said it!

Options

Replies

• charmingcee
    charmingcee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's my goal too! Well more like 50 by 12/31. Add me too!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Any challenge or group started yet?
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I would love to achieve this goal, but I'm really having a hard time getting myself into gear. Help?

Get Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It is only $10 at Walmart and it consists of 20 min workouts. All you need are 2-3 pound hand weights and a mat if you have a hard floor. I love it!
  • misspamyla
    misspamyla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if we decided we were starting a group or if we were to be posting/sharing as we go??
    Obviously this is a very popular idea and I'd like to follow everyone listed here. Should I just do that? Go ahead and add everyone to my friends list? Or how does this work?
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Put me on top of that list, my goal is to lose 45lbs by new year's eve. I'm currently doing JM30DS plus at least 45 min walking. I also am planning to do (JM) 6 pack in 6 weeks next month. Good luck to you!!
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Guys, i'm totally up for this challenge, so add me as i need all the help and support i can get, so would be nice to have people to do it with. Want to lose 73lbs altogether so 40 by christmas is right up my street. xx
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Guys, i'm totally up for this challenge, so add me as i need all the help and support i can get, so would be nice to have people to do it with. Want to lose 73lbs altogether so 40 by christmas is right up my street. xx
  • rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kristinlien04
    kristinlien04 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've got another 25-35 to lose, and was shooting for Christmas to lose it by! Anyone feel free to add me too, I'm always looking for mire support! I've been really slacking on exercise lately and could use some motivation! I need to start working on toning up as I get closer to my goal!
  • hellokittiexx
    hellokittiexx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19-20 pounds since Feb of this year and have exactly 40 pounds left to lose. Was hoping to lose it by the end of October *my birthday* but have been feeling like it will take much longer :( I'll aim for Christmas, in case I fall shy of my originial goal. Anyone can add me! I need more supportive friends!
  • Kawesome1224
    Options
    If I loose 1 pound a week I can be at my goal weight by my birthday (Dec 24).

But I've kinda hit a plateau, or thats what people I talk to call it..
    been the same weight for 4 weeks now..
  • Shanfoxx
    Shanfoxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I'm in. I am actually trying to lose 50 by my 40th bday on Dec. 15.
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in I had said 30 but hey might as well do 40 right ... Go big or go home!
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    I'm not sure if we decided we were starting a group or if we were to be posting/sharing as we go??
    Obviously this is a very popular idea and I'd like to follow everyone listed here. Should I just do that? Go ahead and add everyone to my friends list? Or how does this work?

I am trying to add as many of these awesome folks as possible. I'm not good at keeping up with forums.
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So what's going on with this group?? Do we just post in this thread? :)
  • annadunn12
    annadunn12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Add me!! I would love to be there by Christmas... sure we can all do this :-)
  • Tymeshia
    Tymeshia Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group. Tymeshia
  • chknuout2
    chknuout2 Posts: 17
    Options
    yes yes yes.....it will be my grandaughters 1st birthday also.....perfect....extra motivation
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I have lost 78 lbs since January (6 months ago) so this is VERY DOABLE... Best wishes. Actually, I am officially 42 lbs away from my goal and plan to be there well before Christmas if all goes well! Best wishes to all.
  • lfrank688
    lfrank688 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'd like to be in too! I'd love to lose 40 lbs by Christmas!