13»

Replies

• pxkjmeandmine
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can definitely notice a change!! i think that you should take full body/underwear pictures for yourself at different angles (front, back, side) and the difference will probably be a lot more noticeable - I mean, you lost ~ 10 inches! That's something to be very proud of :)
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference in the pics most especially in your hips! Great job. I cannot wait to be done with the shred. 7 more to go and I am through with Jillian lol. I am taking longer too. I do not see how people don't take breaks. It hurts!
  • Laurenazz
    Laurenazz Posts: 27
    Options
    awesomeeeee !! i started 30 day shred todaaayy =)
  • michellestanley100
    Options
    that's awesome!!!
  • susanne181818
    Options
    So its taken a lot longer than 30 days. I ahve been doing this for a bit over 2 months. But I am finally done and results are:

Bust - 42 - 40 (2 inches off!)
    Waist 34.5 - 32 (2.5 inches off!)
    Hips (widest point) 42-40 (2 inches off!)
    Thigh 24.5 - 23

Also waist at widest point (my particular problem area: 42 - 37.5 (4.5inches off! those planks in level 2 did wonders for my mum bulge!!)

I lost about 10 lbs over the 2 months, and the bust and hip measurements were down another half inch last week but I am retaining water today so....

My pictures are a bit underwhelming I must say :frown:
    But here we go:
    Before30DS28March2012.jpg
    After30DS6June2012.jpg

Its a huge loss of inches so I dont know why I am a little down about it. I guess I am still v much in progress...I would def recommend this dvd to anyone - especially post preg and unfit. I made some big functional and strength gains with this.

What is the 30 day shred? Also, your measurements are similar to mine. What's your hieght and weight? (If you don't mind)
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    To answer the questions I am 5'4 and now weigh 145-147 pounds. That means my BMI is now around 25 (yay!)

30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels exercise dvd that you do with weights. It takes 27 minutes. Theres usually a support group going on here somewhere for people doing it whcih is nice. You do ten days on 3 differnt levels each level has 3mins strength, 2 mins cardio, 1 min abs done 3 times. Its nice and cheap - mine was a fiver. I did it with 3lb weights (and initially with cans of beans!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!