Triggers to "Cheat"??

Options
2»

Replies

• 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    The weekends in general are triggers for me to cheat! I don't know why I think weekends are a free for all? :(

This. Weekends are when I lose it since I usually end up going out somewhere at least one night.

Otherwise, McDonalds Big Macs, A&W Papa burgers, froyo, and of course pizza. Really cheeseburgers and pizza are my trigger.
  • jlove720
    jlove720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I dont really have any "triggers" per se. I don't drink too much, and I never really did fast food in the first place. However being from and living in Philly, I completely indulge and go to Max's on Germantown and Erie Aves to get a cheesesteak and some Smirnoff Green Apple Bite coolers and sit and watch a game (it IS the NBA playoffs and nail-biting and cucumbers don't really cut it, lol). I do allow myself a bad day a week, usually Saturday or Sunday. Most of my friends that I chill with are also on, or going on the healthy kick, so it's not too bad with them. We have a nice meal and depending on what we've all had for the day, top it off with a nice desert.
  • jlove720
    jlove720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you have a craving for chocolate Keebler (the little elves) have these 100 calorie right bites that are AWESOME, and don't have any sort of "diet" taste to them. I love the dark chocolate fudge strips and the fudge dipped pretzels. Try them out. I get them from Walmart. Only $2.50 a box!
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If you have a craving for chocolate Keebler (the little elves) have these 100 calorie right bites that are AWESOME, and don't have any sort of "diet" taste to them. I love the dark chocolate fudge strips and the fudge dipped pretzels. Try them out. I get them from Walmart. Only $2.50 a box!

fudge dipped pretzels you say?? hmmm :love: