Boobies

Options
morgansmom02
morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
Now that I have your attention, is it possible to retain water in your boobs? Mine have gotten bigger and they hurt. I cannot be pregnant, so let's not even bring that up.

Replies

• sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I think so. Sometimes I go up a whole cup size when TOM visits.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I would say yes since this happens a me quite a bit.. Is it possible your cycle is coming? Mine swell and are sensitive usually a week before.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

LMAO
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    I have never had it happen before, that is why I am so confused! And it is not my TOM, it just happened a week or so ago.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I would say yes since this happens a me quite a bit.. Is it possible your cycle is coming? Mine swell and are sensitive usually a week before.

^^ This exactly
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    maybe too much sodium? If you retain water elsewhere Im sure its possible to retain it there too...
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    I have been trying to keep sodium low, but maybe that is the problem, but i wonder why it is all in my boobs
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Breasts do not hold water. You're probably just storing fat in that area. It could also be your hormones going haywire or your body chemistry is changing.

Mine got perkier when I started exercising and get sore from time to time. They LOOK a little bigger, but really they aren't.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Girl yes. Mine swell up massively during TOM's visit!
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options

LMAO TOM.. Got to remeber that one..
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I am disappoint
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options

:laugh: don't ya hate it when that happens?
  • Th3Machine
    Th3Machine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I second BJ.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people have cysts in their breasts. Its perfectly normal that they fill with fluids, and hurt a little. Other then a bit of discomfort, they're not a serious issuse- unless pain become worse and extended over months on end.
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just consider yourself lucky.
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am disappoint

Me too.. think we need before/after pictures...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I heard that some girls were able to get saline or even silicone to stay in their boobs. Mostly this involves some sort of sack being inserted and filled. I assume similar to how you can get an inflatable pool and put water in it. I'll do a google search for silicone boobie and find out.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Guessing it's hormonally related, even if it's not TOM. Ovulation occurs mid-cycle and I used to get odd body stuff going on then, like tender breasts or pain in my side (ovaries).
  • mrsmerrithew
    mrsmerrithew Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have never had it happen before, that is why I am so confused! And it is not my TOM, it just happened a week or so ago.

If this is the case, is it possible you might be ovulating?

I've been tracking my ovulation and reading up on things about it to get pregnant, and full tender boobs is actually a symptom of ovulation!

Ovulation usually occurs 14 days prior to your period. Most women have a 28 day cycle (but is does vary) so with your period being a week ago - it's quite possible.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I heard that some girls were able to get saline or even silicone to stay in their boobs. Mostly this involves some sort of sack being inserted and filled. I assume similar to how you can get an inflatable pool and put water in it. I'll do a google search for silicone boobie and find out.

this is exactly what I was thinking...