Boobies

Options
2»

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I have never had it happen before, that is why I am so confused! And it is not my TOM, it just happened a week or so ago.

If this is the case, is it possible you might be ovulating?

I've been tracking my ovulation and reading up on things about it to get pregnant, and full tender boobs is actually a symptom of ovulation!

Ovulation usually occurs 14 days prior to your period. Most women have a 28 day cycle (but is does vary) so with your period being a week ago - it's quite possible.

Could be but why has it never happened before? Probably because I am old now.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    I am disappoint

Me too.. think we need before/after pictures...

They always take my boobies pictures down
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Now that I have your attention, is it possible to retain water in your boobs? Mine have gotten bigger and they hurt. I cannot be pregnant, so let's not even bring that up.

Google it or ask you PCP!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Have you been working out without the correct support? My breasts were very sore until I threw out my cheap sports bras and bought new ones. They just couldn't handle the jiggle!
  • Lucie_L00
    Lucie_L00 Posts: 53
    Options
    hahhaMorgan,,you always crack me up,,lol love you as my pal friend,,hahahaha mayyyybe,,,since no pregnancy possible,,maybe you had your man playing too much with them and they are allswelled up,,hahaha. But seriously, i dont know! sore? are you close to TOM?may only be hormonals,,,, i dont know chicky!
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Now that I have your attention, is it possible to retain water in your boobs? Mine have gotten bigger and they hurt. I cannot be pregnant, so let's not even bring that up.

Google it or ask you PCP!

All I could find was people asking the same question and no one had a real answer. I was going to email my dr but I didnt want to look like a freak.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    hahhaMorgan,,you always crack me up,,lol love you as my pal friend,,hahahaha mayyyybe,,,since no pregnancy possible,,maybe you had your man playing too much with them and they are allswelled up,,hahaha. But seriously, i dont know! sore? are you close to TOM?may only be hormonals,,,, i dont know chicky!

I yelled at him and told him not to touch them! LOL
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Have you been working out without the correct support? My breasts were very sore until I threw out my cheap sports bras and bought new ones. They just couldn't handle the jiggle!

Hmmmmm......I didn't even think that my sports bra could be stretched out.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    going to need before and after pics of these water retaining jugs before I put any more though into this post
  • Lucie_L00
    Lucie_L00 Posts: 53
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen
    hahahahaha tipycal man,,hahaha
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am disappoint

Me too.. think we need before/after pictures...

They always take my boobies pictures down

Typical.. ruining all the fun!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I never used to suffer with this but for the past few years I have done (normally a week or 2 before my TOTM) as long as there are no lumps there it is just normal (for me anyway) but if you are concerned go and see your doctor x
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Maybe you have lost weight every where but your breasts? I know mine have not shrunk, which with the weight loss they have actually grown.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen
    hahahahaha tipycal man,,hahaha

Thank you.....
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Maybe you have lost weight every where but your breasts? I know mine have not shrunk, which with the weight loss they have actually grown.

They shrunk a lot. Now last night even my husband noticed they were getting bigger again.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    <~~Thinks I am going to change his name to TOM! :laugh: