So which Gym Guy are YOU?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cindylou321
    Options
    I breath hard and drool a bit. Sometimes I'll even splash my bottle of water all over me. The sight of it is ugly but, the final product it produces is pretty damn nice looking.

Dang...... where do you work out?? sounds like quite a show... ;)
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am the gal who, just today asked a guy if he was done with the weight bar...he said oh yes, here let me help you get those off!! I said no thanks.... Then smiled to myself, as I did my squats with 185 pounds and he saw and did a double take! Yea, that was cool!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    UGH, I was attacked by "smelly guy" today. And he was sanitizing everything. I was wondering why when he should have sanitized himself. ewwwww.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I am the gal who, just today asked a guy if he was done with the weight bar...he said oh yes, here let me help you get those off!! I said no thanks.... Then smiled to myself, as I did my squats with 185 pounds and he saw and did a double take! Yea, that was cool!
    You go girl!
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    I'm the friendly guy that everybody ignores.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    im the girl that works her *kitten* off for 45-50 mins, sweats loads, has headphones in and doesnt really chat apart from saying hello cuz i dont go there to chat, unless its about the exersize/fitness (or the weekend when i have more time) i kinda just do my own thing intensly, have a protein shake and go. LOL.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    The grunting, deadlift-dropping caveman that doesn't talk other than to ask if you're done with the next piece of heavy *kitten* he wants to lift.
    haha that made me laugh...alot of you guys where i go :-))
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The guy that uses all the plates to workout legs.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm any kind of gym guy. I'm pretty chill.

I just do my thing.
    Load up 10lbs of plates on the olympic bar on the squat rack and do 5 sets of 15 curls. I always unload the 10lb plates when I'm done curling. It's nice being able to put the bar level with my arms so I don't have to wear my shoulders out picking it up off the floor.

I can also get a really good snort/warface on being able to see myself in the mirror while curling. The downside is I can't really see my pump so well in the squat rack, so I have to step out of it to flex in the mirror and make sure it looks OK.

I keep my rest breaks SHORT at 2 minutes and lean on the rack so no one trips over me. I like to watch all the ladies exercising to make sure they have good form. Especially ladies on the adductor machine, as wrong form can really cause hip problems.

I also keep my protein shake with a gallon of milk with me and an extra shaker bottle in case anyone wants to share. I like to think I'm the most courteous guy there.

Why are you curling in the squat rack....?