Hip Bones?

Options
13»

Replies

• vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have very wide as my husband would call them "child bearing hips" maybe that's why I have 3 kids..Lol. But I have 70lbs to get to my pre pregnancy weight, My hip bones are there, just not visible. I'm 5'6 & really liked how I looked around 170lbs & that is my goal to get back there. I know everyone hold their weight differently. When I got pregnant the 1st time I was 190lbs starting & noone believed me that I weighed that much :)
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I think visible hip bones are like thigh gaps -- largely genetic. As you can see in my profile picture, mine are quite visible. They always have been. Even at my heaviest you could see them pretty clearly. That's just my bone structure.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    5'4 3/4 120lbs. I've had them since I was in the low 130s. Now you can see them through my clothes. But I'm not sure that everyone has hipbones sticking out at healthy weights. I think it's one of those things that depends on the person, similar to thigh gaps. Although I could be wrong.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Sir Mix a Lot never wrote a song callled "Baby Got Hip Bones"

No he didn't, but he did mention 36-24-36. When I had 36in hips, my hip bones stuck out. Some of us can't help it. It's how we're made.
  • rachelloves1d1999
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and about 106 lbs and my hip bones have never stuck out very much, if at all. But I have a smaller bone structure too. Hope this helps?
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    e1387d7260cff5dcb476ca38c8deac20_zps31c51df0.jpg
  • phechan3
    phechan3 Posts: 60
    Options
    ^LOL. You rock!
  • jitsinator
    Options
    I'm 5"4 lbs and I weigh 103 lbs. My hip bones don't stick out but that's because I'm really chubby