I like little butts

Options

Replies

• Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    It's all good sktllmdrhmz. This big booty girl still thinks you are full of awesomesauce!

:drinker:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I think my bubble butt should leave this thread then.

You're still quite welcome to stay, just forgive me if my eyes wonder during conversation.
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    those who disagree are just jealous because they don't have a butt. that's what it comes down to.

It's true. I have always wanted a little more to add to my flatness, lol!!

....can anyone spare some? Just a little???

Ive got plenty to spare. Come get some:P
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    I'm aware that the singer of Queen was gay. My point was that Sir Mix-a-Lot did not invent songs about big butts.

Also, I'm not sure how pointing out the history of a certain symbol in Western culture (i.e. big butts) makes me a bigot. I'm not the one who created that history, but pretending it never happened or believing it has nothing to do with what big butts symbolize in contemporary culture is pretty naive.

Liking butts of any size does not prevent a person from acknowledging and analyzing the role it plays in our culture. That would be like saying any man who is sexually attracted to women cannot also believe in gender equality. I bet every straight man in this thread would say that he is both sexually attracted to women AND aware and critical of the sexism perpetuated in our culture.

It doesn't have to be a "killjoy" to engage with a topic on multiple levels.
    I'm pretty sure that anyone that came to a thread about the size of butt they like was not desiring a multi-level conversation.

To love a little butt, or not to love a little butt, THAT is the question....

Its Elementary My dear... Lmao
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm aware that the singer of Queen was gay. My point was blah, blah, blah

Are you still here ?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    those who disagree are just jealous because they don't have a butt. that's what it comes down to.

I will share mine with you!
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    What bothers me about the butt debate is that hardly anyone ever acknowledges the EXTREMELY racist and sexist origin of the debate.

http://english.emory.edu/Bahri/Exhibition.html

You don't have to be any particular race to have a big butt... the last time I checked anyway...

True...I saw a white chick in the cafeteria this morning that would need a wheel barrow if anyone told her to haul butt....

Yup I'm a small framed white girl... but I got a booty like the girl on the Nike "my butt is like a C" picture... :-)
    (Atleast its ALMOST like that...Iit was in highschool when I played sports and it will be again once I meet my goals here on MFP! :-) Personally, I like big butts, medium butts and perky small butts haha
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    a5066d00-3947-443b-9f29-24b7acb3db59.jpg
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options

I'll spare some for you!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    What bothers me about the butt debate is that hardly anyone ever acknowledges the EXTREMELY racist and sexist origin of the debate.

http://english.emory.edu/Bahri/Exhibition.html

That was interesting, thanks!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the thread "I like little boobs". Then I'm golden! Don't tell me I missed it... What? Nobody? :flowerforyou:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    Yup I'm a small framed white girl... but I got a booty like the girl on the Nike "my butt is like a C" picture... :-)
    (Atleast its ALMOST like that...Iit was in highschool when I played sports and it will be again once I meet my goals here on MFP! :-) Personally, I like big butts, medium butts and perky small butts haha

Pics, please.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the thread "I like little boobs". Then I'm golden! Don't tell me I missed it... What? Nobody? :flowerforyou:

Hey, I like 'em!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    How bout the long butt? We never get recognition in this debate. All hail the long butt!!!

*Shakes her booty proudly and walks away*
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    I'm aware that the singer of Queen was gay. My point was that Sir Mix-a-Lot did not invent songs about big butts.

Wait, Si MIx Alot didn't invent songs about big butts?

THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options

I will share mine with you!

I'd love to share, but I'm a little sad that my butt has lost some of it's roundness as it is....so I have to turn you down this time :cry:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    In-Before-the-Lock.gif
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options

I had an ex tell me once that anymore than a handful was just a waste anyway. I'd give you his info, but I don't know you to dislike you that much haha. :laugh:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options

Done.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will play too. I clicked your little link. I am, however, very confused as to how ones preference of butt shape and size in 2012 , where there are very few regionally "pure" people, directly relates to the *novelty* of the primitive genitals and enlarged butts not found in white european women in the 1400 - 1800's.

How, exactly, did you form your argument? Did you just google "butt size discrimination" and paste the first link that popped up, ducky?