Who has the BEST WEINER & WHY!!

Options

Replies

• Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I do! I win!

Miniature+Dachshund+Puppy.jpg

well I mean it is cute and all, but you know eventually the cute factor wears off-- then what???

Everyone wants to play with my wiener... even men! I have to be careful when I bring it out in public.... it creates quite the crowd. I don't mind when women wanna hold my wiener, but I have to tell the guys "no". The best part is watching the ladies kiss my wiener on the head. Now THAT'S cute!

ill give ya credit it does have the cute factor-- i am a bit concerned that your wiener gets so overwhelmed-- all that attention could wear it down-- a tired wiener tends not to function properly. I am more concerned about the enthusiasm you have for men wanting it. they generally dont find things like that cute
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    We were in Florida on vacation and someone said "I never met a wiener I didn't like!"

True, But some weiners are ALOT different from others.. Like too salty or too thin for the bun!

You're like a wiener pessimist. Only seeing the bad in some wieners, and not the good.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    We were in Florida on vacation and someone said "I never met a wiener I didn't like!"

True, But some weiners are ALOT different from others.. Like too salty or too thin for the bun!

too much bun and not enough weiner is never a good thing.

This for some really weird reason made me laugh.
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

This is true!!.. U can get as full if u don't eat ALOT of the weiner
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    My mother always told me to never eat weiners cause they were bad for you and were full of toxic things. I've had a few and only good things have happened to me though! When you think of what they are made up of it kinda can make you feel sick and if you eat more than one on a special ocassion you can get fat! Beware the evil weiner...if you want to stay healthy then just eat the buns! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I do! I win!

Miniature+Dachshund+Puppy.jpg

awwwwwwwwww!!!!! love it!!!!
  • beccas27
    Options
    My mother always told me to never eat weiners cause they were bad for you and were full of toxic things. I've had a few and only good things have happened to me though! When you think of what they are made up of it kinda can make you feel sick and if you eat more than one on a special ocassion you can get fat! Beware the evil weiner...if you want to stay healthy then just eat the buns! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Yea, My mom just said not to share my weiner with anyone.. If u eat it too fast u will for sure feel sick
  • beccas27
    Options
    And they is nothing worse then choking on a weiner... get's me every time
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

Florida wieners are the best
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Especially if you are also chocking on the condiment too!
  • beccas27
    Options

I know!!.. Like when u put a weiner in ur mouth & the condiment gets on ur chin or shirt.. messy lil weiners
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

no need to choke just stop a minute-- breath thru your nose and then swollow
  • beccas27
    Options

Yea, but sometimes if u eat it too fast.. U have no choice but to choke.. it happens so fast sometimes.. U never see it coming
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

Oh well I must be doing it wrong, I like to take my time and enjoy it-- dont like to be rushed.. It happened to me one time, and that was all I needed to learn my lesson

Yea, but sometimes if u eat it too fast.. U have no choice but to choke.. it happens so fast sometimes.. U never see it coming
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options

It's happened to me before, I was almost done swallowing and I stopped breathing cause it tasted different with the condiment on it and someone had to reach in and pull the weiner out cause they were afraid I might give all weiners a bad rap.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

It's happened to me before, I was almost done swallowing and I stopped breathing cause it tasted different with the condiment on it and someone had to reach in and pull the weiner out cause they were afraid I might give all weiners a bad rap.

That is a scary situation. I am glad someone was there to save you!
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options

It was very scary~but, I am happy to say I still love weiners!! :love:
  • beccas27
    Options

yes, u have to eat a weiner with someone around... Just for that reason... weiners have a mind of their own sometimes
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    So who are the judges and what are the rules?
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options
    Now how about preference of length??? Foot long or bun length????