Who has the BEST WEINER & WHY!!

Options

Replies

• beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    And they is nothing worse then choking on a weiner... get's me every time
    Especially if you are also chocking on the condiment too!

no need to choke just stop a minute-- breath thru your nose and then swollow
    It's happened to me before, I was almost done swallowing and I stopped breathing cause it tasted different with the condiment on it and someone had to reach in and pull the weiner out cause they were afraid I might give all weiners a bad rap.

That is a scary situation. I am glad someone was there to save you!
    It was very scary~but, I am happy to say I still love weiners!! :love:

Yes, I LOVE weiners also... Here lately I have been craving a taco.. IDK why?
  • beccas27
    Options
    Now how about preference of length??? Foot long or bun length????

I like the bun length ones.. they are just enough, Plus usually they are thicker.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options

It's happened to me before, I was almost done swallowing and I stopped breathing cause it tasted different with the condiment on it and someone had to reach in and pull the weiner out cause they were afraid I might give all weiners a bad rap.

We all need a little variety in our lives. A taco every now and then is good for the appetite. (EHHUMM at least that is what I have heard)
  • beccas27
    Options
    So who are the judges and what are the rules?

We are ALL judges.. NO rules just ur preference to which U like.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

I like the bun length ones.. they are just enough, Plus usually they are thicker.

I had a foot long one time didnt eat it all-- actually through it away -- it was way too much
  • beccas27
    Options

We all need a little variety in our lives. A taco every now and then is good for the appetite. (EHHUMM at least that is what I have heard)

Yea, I heard that as well about the tacos, I'm currently looking for a good taco.. its just hard to come by.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options
    So who are the judges and what are the rules?

all wienies are welcomed--
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

I think tacos and weiners together ROCK!
  • beccas27
    Options

I had a foot long one time didnt eat it all-- actually through it away -- it was way too much

Yea, too much weiner is a waste.. As long as u can get full a bun length then why bother with the foot longs.. Its just too much sometimes
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Ryan Renolds.

Oh wait...

LMAO!!!!:wink:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    They don't call me Dirk Diggler for nothing.

because you are smart like him?
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options

I usually like the white ones, but they say whole wheat brown are good too.
  • beccas27
    Options
    ^.. Yea I only like the white ones.. I have never tried a wheat one?
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

They do make a good combination!!! If i were in the position to chose I would go with both-- sounds like a party and i like parties
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Me, it's part of the reason why I'm currently banned from posting pictures.

/end egotistical comments.
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    ^.. Yea I only like the white ones.. I have never tried a wheat one?
    I like whole wheat and all but never came across any that were as filling as the white ones
  • beccas27
    Options

They do make a good combination!!! If i were in the position to chose I would go with both-- sounds like a party and i like parties

Yea, I would like to have both at the same time.. That sounds like a fun party.. yes, I love parties also
  • beccas27
    Options
    A good weiner & a good taco would be a GREAT meal.. I need to try that combo sometime?
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just like em wrapped in bacon!
  • beccas27
    Options
    I just like em wrapped in bacon!

A weiner or taco?