TODAY I CRIED!!

Options

Replies

• lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm trying to follow in your footsteps!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    awww that made my heart smile!

I am so happy for you. Running is such an amazing release. I sprained my ankle Sunday during a run so I haven't been able to do anything (and probably won't for a couple weeks). Don't ever take the ability to run for granted. I have learned to love it SO much and I miss it terribly. :smile:
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is an awesome accomplishment!!!! You should be so proud.
  • lsorensen130
    lsorensen130 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! You'll remember that moment the rest of your life! My first "I FREAKING did it!" moment came when I ran my first 5k.....I cried like a baby and reading your story makes me remember that moment and want to cry again! Good for you and keep it up!!!!
  • SirRunningShorts
    SirRunningShorts Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Tears of joy! Good for you! That is the best thing I have read all day! I am sooo happy for you. You should be extremely impressed with yourself. You did it! You are stronger than you ever knew.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Be proud, that was an incredible achievement :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! That is just great.
  • creatinglana
    creatinglana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a great goal. I felt the same way when I ran my first mile then I cried even more when I ran my first half marathon two years ago. My whole family cried. It was an awesome feeling. Continue to strive for those moments...find new and exciting things to do and continue to feel joy. :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you know i think its awesome cause i have wet nail polish and am writing ANYWAY AWESOME!!!!
  • missmel4237
    Options
    Ya! Great job. :) Happy tears knocks down em fears...
  • ebony467
    ebony467 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good Job! :happy:
    hitting that first mile is the hardest, and you proved you could do it and not stop! Keep it up :drinker:
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    Girl........you ROCK! Seriously......>fantastic< job! Proud of you. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
  • maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have to say, you guys made me cry again..i love all the advice that everyone is giving.. i keep getting chills reading the comments..
    thank you again soo much
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is a huge accomplishment! Wishing you lots of success for many miles to come!
  • ronandcathy1
    Options
    yahoo!!! so proud of you
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! keep going, you are doing awesome!!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations honey! That is WONDERFUL! I can't wait to hear more accomplished goals! What is your next goal?

Sara
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    great job!! I'm crying with you :sad: :sad: :
  • MaryLE100
    MaryLE100 Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go!
  • 50Reasons
    50Reasons Posts: 3
    Options
    You should be so proud. That is an incredible milestone. I feel really happy for you.