Would you wear this swimming suit

Options
sjeagle30
sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
I just was trying on swimming suits for an upcoming camping trip. I have not worn a bikini in over 10 to 15 years and I would like an honest opinion. I dont know how to post pictures so they are in my profile. the last 2 pics with the pink top. I have lost about 25 lbs and have a lot more to go but I am just wondering if you ladies would be confident enough to wear this at my size.

Replies

• mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes I would and I think you should too.You look great!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm about your size/shape and I have worn a bikini like that. You look good!
  • cadency
    cadency Posts: 51
    Options
    I probably wouldn't be comfortable... but I've never worn a bikini in my life and I'm not sure I'd have the confidence at any weight...

but I've seen girls bigger than you wear bikinis and I don't think anything of it... so if you feel comfortable / confident, I'd say go for it.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Rock that suit with confidence
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It looks great :)
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look great, i'm loving the bathingsuit
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I have about another month before the trip and hope to firm up the belly more!
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look great & it will be fine!
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    yes i would - u look great!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!
  • LadyG0915
    LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hun, I am bigger than you and I rock mine!! For the first time EVER in my life. You know what, I didn't care what other people thought. I knew I worked hard to lose what I have and I knew my husband enjoyed the view, that's all that mattered. You look amazing!! I refuse to live wishing I looked better or a few lbs lighter. You shouldn't either. Live for right now.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if it was me I would not. Even now I have my questions about wearing a bikini in public though. If you have the confidence go for it.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Uh, NO.

Your boobs are pretty much falling out. You don't look bad in it, but you are going to be super uncomfortable making sure they aren't all over the place.:ohwell:

Get one that supports you and you can move around in without constantly pulling at!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look good, wear it!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    Yep :smile:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    You're braver than I am. I don't like my boobs to show. I hike my tankini top up as far as it will go so I'm more covered.
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Rock that suit with confidence

Yeah, that
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    The pink is a great color on you and the top fits you very well. Couldn't really see the bottom, but Rock it girl!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You certainly can wear it! Me? Not so much. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!