What's your goal weight reward?

Options

Replies

• Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! When I reach my goal body/weight... man what a question! Well I'd LOVE a huge party, poolside, with all my family and friends so I can show off my bikini bod! Clothes shopping will be a MUST! Then I am going to hiring the best photographer in the area and shoot pics! All kinds! Boudior especially! Also going to start taking Dancing lessons! Salsa, ballroom, all of it!! And SHOES! OMG SHOES! I think my feet have finally shrank all they're going to, so LOTS OF SHOES! LOL!

Thanks for the topic!

Sara
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I am not sure yet. Maybe a cute pair of Manolos. Something I would never ever buy for myself otherwise.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Wait. That's dumb. I change my answer. I just made up my mind. I am going to culinary boot camp at the Culinary Institute. Maybe in Hyde Park, maybe in Napa Valley. I have a little time to decide.

That is terribly exciting. :smile:
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Aside from the obvious new clothes....
    A pair of Christian Louboutin heels
    Boudoir photos for my husband :)
    And possibly a Cunard Lines cruise through the Panama Canal for our anniversary. :)

I have an ULTIMATE goal of being 160 pounds. I started at 215. I'm currently at 194 :)
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I didn't really make a goal for myself. but i suppose i'd love to get

a) get bras for a regular store for the first time since high school; and
    b) Lolita dresses!!!!! :D
  • astorminside
    astorminside Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    my first tattoo! :)
    and possibly human hair extensions.
  • Mayrayy
    Mayrayy Posts: 5
    Options
    getting my belly button pierced! :D
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    This may seem silly, but once I hit my goal weight, I'm gonna head to Orlando and finally go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!! :laugh:

And maybe also get a tattoo as well :tongue:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't go out to eat often, so letting myself order whatever I want on the menu when I do go out. Incorporating "not worth it" foods into my days when I have a couple of extra hundred calories to play with. (So close now!)
  • txlissa62
    txlissa62 Posts: 128
    Options
    My husband has promised a trip to anywhere I'd like to go. I've been tossing a few ideas around in my head - some places I've been that I'd love to show him (Ireland, Hawaii, Scotland), or places I haven't been but have always dreamed about (Austria, New Zealand, Australia). However, I think I've decided on a train trip through the Canadian Rockies. My husband is a train fanatic, so this would be perfect.
  • guby44
    guby44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I set mini goals, So my closest mini goal will be 199lbs. I started at 264, and I'm at 217 right now. When I get under 200, I'm buying myself some army pants. And a pedicure:) As far as my ultimate goal, which is probably around 150lbs, maybe I'll buy myself a canoe. I'll really have to save up for that one!
  • guby44
    guby44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes! I agree! I want bras from a regular store too!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    GW = 150ish

Hang gliding.

I figure while hang gliding I will conquer my fear of heights, falling, and death all in 1 fun go. :drinker:
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    clothes, and tattoos!
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    For every 5 pounds I lose, I'm rewarding myself with something small like makeup and shoes. When I reach my goal weight of 125 pounds, I'm going to buy a whole new wardrobe!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe. :)
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Lots of new clothes, a cute anniversary photoshoot with my husband, and possibly even a nice little vacation with the husband...maybe somewhere tropical : ]
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    All you crazy people buying new clothes.

Day at a nudist beach. Fff yeah!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    finally seeing my six pack is reward enough for me...