What's your goal weight reward?

Replies

• tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    A drunk day on a topless beach somewhere far from the states! Once in a lifetime thing. and a professional photography session to capture all the hardwork in the perfect light. LOL!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    All you crazy people buying new clothes.

Day at a nudist beach. Fff yeah!

SOOOOOO GLAD I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    I'm going allllll out

SW 267
    CW 164
    GW 110

4 new tats, all new wardrobe (including bras, shoes, panties, etc), completely new haircut/style, contacts, mani/pedi, party, massage, probably a couple new piercings too.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    Victoria's Secret here I come :D lol
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Hot sex!!!
  • LV Damier Neverfull GM
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    Profile pic of me in my Superman underwear and a 2nd strike from the mods.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    A cruise... and I am only wearing a bikini... even to the formal dinner!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Guessing my wife will have something to do with mine ;)
  • shoppingmamma
    shoppingmamma Posts: 4 Member
    A cruise... and I am only wearing a bikini... even to the formal dinner!

Heck Yes!!!! and I will be with you!!!! Can't wait!!!! We will be HAWT! hotter than high school!!!! LOL luv ya girlie!!!!! :))))
  • pippinboy9
    pippinboy9 Posts: 73 Member
    simple...my health will be my reward.
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    I already went out and bought all the treats for my descending goal weights. To avoid my using them early, I wrapped everything up in christmas paper. I get to open each one when I reach the corresponding weight.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Well, I reached my goal weight and gave myself the gift of setting a new goal weight, lol! My gift will be maintaining that goal....
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    A tattoo!!! :D + Sexy clothes!
  • randy0987
    randy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    My goal will be a new porsche boxer
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Starting to plan my wedding :D we been engaged 4 years and I never wanted to get married and hate myself when looking back at pictures, I want to look back on video and photo's and remember the day being special and not me thinking 'look how fat I look!'
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Breast reduction and lift!! :-) Although I think I might try to maintain my goal weight for a while since having the op will mean I can't exercise for a while and I don't want to pile it back on!
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Hoping to be at my goal weight by next summer as I will finally be finished with school. I already have 3 bikinis picked out and will enjoy wearing them for my hubby on our well deserved-long awaited honeymoon ;)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    My reward will be a triathlon or a trek with my girls. Or, possibly a RAGBRAI ride with my 10 year-old daughter on a tandem.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    A healthy life and sexy body!!
    I am not a child nor a pet, I do not need to be "rewarded".. Not knocking anyone who is doing "rewards" I just want to do this for the right reasons.