Where Are the New Year's Resolutioners?

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsKearns
    MrsKearns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started zumba in january and watching what I ate. Im down 32 lbs. about half way to my goal.I've added running and bootcamp to my exercises.

Jealous of all of you who have made it to goal already! awesome work!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    In preparation for the New Year, I researched and found MFP in December to use as a tool so that this time, I would stick with my weight loss resolution. I started logging in daily on January 2 and have not missed a day so far. I'm down 44 lbs and it feels great!
  • adailey94
    adailey94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Still here and 43 lbs lighter!
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Heyy there, I started with MFP and my weight loss back in January as well. Right around the mid part of January. As of right now, I am 118 pounds down, even though my ticker says otherwise. I have figured out lots of new things. I can now climb trees like a monkey as opposed to not even being able to get into them. I use to not run, ever. Now I can do 30 minute 5k's. Just today I biked 22 miles whereas before that wouldn't even have been 1 mile. I can bend much differently now, and notice wayyy more muscles than I use to have. Welp, there's my story! :P

You lost 118lbs in 6 months. Wow
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I started in January. I have lost 40lbs. Still have about 70 to go. One baby step at a time.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm a resolutioner from 2011 - 500 days and still going strong!
    (Well, to be honest I have put a few kg back on, but I'm still much lighter and healthier than I was 18 months ago and plan to stay that way).
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I joined the day after Christmas. I didn't make a conscious "New Year's Resolution;" I just decided I didn't want to be fat anymore.

I have logged in every single day since then, I have worked out at least 6 days a week without fail (except for one total rest week to heal a hip injury). I've become a runner, I have quit smoking. I've lost 33 pounds, 12% body fat, and a whole mess of inches.

My original goal weight is a very frustrating 12 pounds away. I'm starting to think that it'll be Christmas again before I get there! But, get there I will :)
  • chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started on New Years Eve... I'm still here and still going! Yay! :-)
    Wow, it's really AMAZING how much some of you have lost in such a short time. Congrats to all!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    I joined January 1st, promising myself I won't be fat when I hit 30 this year (December 29)...so far I'm down almost 40 lbs and am 4 lbs from goal. All home workouts, no gym. My next goal might be to hit 125, but I'll figure it out as I go.
  • alli4350
    alli4350 Posts: 38
    Options
    I joined January 2011 and fell off in February 2011. Ha! I re-joined January 9, 2012, and I'm still here and 5lbs from my goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!