oh, that girl/guy is such a ......

Options

Replies

• GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It seems like everyone is irritating me lately
    Please vent so I know I am not alone!

4142-animated_gif-chappelles_show-charlie_murphy-couch-dave_chappelle-eddie_murphy-rick_james.gif

Lmao! Love that.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    all of my boyfriends friends girlfriends. yep. all of them.

um... then why do you have them as friends, unless if you are one as well? ;?

You misread what I said, or I said it in a confusing way. They are not my friends, they are the girlfriends of my boyfriends friends.

"Boyfriends friends girlfriends." Not "boyfriends, friends and girlfriends."

OHhhhh...

you> boyfriend's > buddys> girls
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    The person who basically danced on the graves of my dad & brother is a first class C U Next Tuesday.

wow...

Most of the things on this thread is juvenile and immature crying but...

Seriously lady. How did you not reached out and pulled her throat out of her body and chopped it in pieces?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    all of my boyfriends friends girlfriends. yep. all of them.

um... then why do you have them as friends, unless if you are one as well? ;?

You misread what I said, or I said it in a confusing way. They are not my friends, they are the girlfriends of my boyfriends friends.

"Boyfriends friends girlfriends." Not "boyfriends, friends and girlfriends."

I actually missed the word 'friends' in the middle. All I saw was your boyfriend's girlfriends.

I thought... "Hmmm, now that's a good story!"
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    My frenemy,she has been less fr lately.

LMAO i have one of those too!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The person who basically danced on the graves of my dad & brother is a first class C U Next Tuesday.

Literally? Do we need to posse up? Cause I know a couple people that would be down with beatin' that *kitten*!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

wow...

Seriously lady. How did you not reached out and pulled her throat out of her body and chopped it in pieces?

Unfortunately...this person is related to me (not by blood, thankfully). :grumble:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    This girl in my class who always talks at me for like 20 minutes :mad:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I gotta say my brother-in-law's nasty girlfriend. We haven't gotten along since day one. She talks *kitten* on me when I'm not around. When we all have to get together for family functions I literally cringe every time she touches one of my kids. But, with his track record, she'll be gone before too long so I don't dwell on it too much.
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options

Jodi & I share one of these in common :tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Literally? Do we need to posse up? Cause I know a couple people that would be down with beatin' that *kitten*!!

My dad passed away when I was 14 (it will actually be 20 years this July) and this person had the audacity to be failing miserably at hiding a smile when telling how "sorry" they were :mad: Same deal @ my brother's funeral...he passed away @ 45 and they had hated one another. So naturally, there was yet another trying to not to smile condolence offered. :explode:
  • felice03
    Options

Jodi & I share one of these in common :tongue:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
    :drinker:
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    My assistant boss, the douche canoe who made the first phone call to the office today and started it off wonderfully, people who seem to annoy me lately with their look @ me look @ me attitudes, the person who stole my designated parking spot this morning to advertise his truck for sale. I could keep going =)
  • felice03
    Options

My dad passed away when I was 14 (it will actually be 20 years this July) and this person had the audacity to be failing miserably at hiding a smile when telling how "sorry" they were :mad: Same deal @ my brother's funeral...he passed away @ 45 and they had hated one another. So naturally, there was yet another trying to not to smile condolence offered. :explode:

I would have snapped regardless of the circumstances!! There is NO excuse for behavior like that.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

wow...

Unfortunately...this person is related to me (not by blood, thankfully). :grumble:

I don't care if its god himself, my own mother, or marry freakin popping doing this, I am pretty sure taunto woulda choked a b1tch
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    It seems like everyone is irritating me lately
    Please vent so I know I am not alone!

4142-animated_gif-chappelles_show-charlie_murphy-couch-dave_chappelle-eddie_murphy-rick_james.gif

Hahaha!!! Fvck yo couch!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

wow...

I don't care if its god himself, my own mother, or marry freakin popping doing this, I am pretty sure taunto woulda choked a b1tch

LOL! The thought has crossed my mind, believe me. But, doing so would hurt someone I love & I can't do that. So, I'm relying on Karma to do its thing.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I thought every great story started with "One night we were all drinking..."
  • felice03
    Options

how about "one night we were all drinking and then this B****....."
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

how about "one night we were all drinking and then this B****....."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: