I'm becoming hopeless, I need advice please.

Options
2»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses! It's going to be difficult but I will indeed work on one thing at a time. I know almost everyone suggested eating fresh foods, I'm not sure how to cook from scratch so if someone could tell me a great website to learn from that would be awesome. Thank you all again.

girl, if i can learn.. ANYONE and i mean ANYONE can learn. i used to eat 99.9% of my meals as take out (even breakfast) and the only reason .1% wasnt take out is because it was leftover from takeout that i heated up.

some good sites i like for recipe ideas are allrecipes.com, foodnetwork.com, slowandsimple.com, myrecipes.com

also cookbooks are fantastic. since i ate a lot of chinese, thai and indian take away, i bought a cookbook for each so i could make those things myself. the better homes and gardens red checkered cookbook is an american classic and will give you recipes for all kinds of things to make from scratch like cakes, soups, appetizers. you name it.

just get creative and have fun. some of the stuff you cook at first will taste like crap, just keep trying and you'll get it right :smile: