Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Replies

• benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Wentworth Miller (actor who plays the main character from the TV show Prison Break). I do not see it myself, but do take it as a compliment.
  • S6Kev
    S6Kev Posts: 16
    Johnny Vegas. All the motivation I need.

Also used to have bleached blonde hair and was called 'The Real Fat Shady'
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    The ones I've heard the most are Madonna, then a close second would be Kate Winslet. I must have a very common face, because everywhere I go, people think they have met me before. When 9 out of 10 times they haven't... as I'm really good at remembering faces (not always their name).
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    When I was younger, Annabeth Gish (Mystic Pizza). Lately, someone told me I look like Tamisn Greig (Black Books). Neither I see.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Carrie Underwood / Kym Johnson/ Gwen Stefani... I dont really see it but heyy !! :)

my husband gets Derek Jeter all the time... hes from NY so he always rocks the Yankees cap. Its funny to see the double takes on him lol
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    I NEVER get told I look like anyone....then this morning, someone commented I looked like a younger Goldie Hawn. How 'bout that??LOL
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Piper from Charmed
  • ChocolateisCrack
    ChocolateisCrack Posts: 39 Member
    Rosanne Barr, not kidding, ouch!
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Vince Gill. Over and over, every where I go.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    lisa kudrow
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    This guy at work told me I look like America Ferrera... I don't see it, but when he first met me, he was like, "whoa, you look like America Ferrera!" lol. I was like, thanks. =)
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

I can see that. Your pic does look like that character. It's a compliment.

google Kate Austen.

i bet the character she's referring to is sun, not kate

Ditto. The character they are referring to has to be Sun. The actress is Yunjin Kim.
  • I get salma hayek and kat dennings all the time. I am not a fan of either lol.
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    My ex girlfriend said I looked like Chris Daughtry. All us bald guys look alike to you well haired people!:laugh:
  • I've been told a lot, that I look like ricki lake :/ not sure if I'm flattered or not

OH WOW you do!
  • My sister said I look like this Indian Actress- Katrina Kaif....

Shes wrong.

2qu3oea.jpg

GORGEOUS!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Natalie Maines, lead singer for the Dixie Chicks.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    I used to get Katie Holmes a lot. Which is funny, because even when I was thinner, I was 5'4. I always jokingly replied with "or her short and squatty cousin."

I get tan in the summer, and I used to wait tables. One older lady asked me my nationality, to which I replied "typical American mishmash - Irish, German, Welsh, Native American." She replied - "That's it, Welsh, like Catherine Zeta Jones." Bless her.
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    The yellow telletubby or sometimes Oscar the grouch :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I get salma hayek and kat dennings all the time. I am not a fan of either lol.

You do look like Kat Dennings, and she's gorgeous.