Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Options
bjshields
bjshields Posts: 677 Member
`Okay, so the bagger in the grocery store told me I look like one of the judges on Chopped Champions on the Food Network. Came home, looked her up, and I feel like sticking a fork in my own eye. Who have you been told you resemble? Did you like it or not?:smile:

Replies

• RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I was told at one point that I looked like Leann Rimes. I don't see it at all....I think it was just the blonde hair. lol.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    A darker Alexander Skarsgård.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Amy Farrah Fowler from Big Bang Theory.. :ohwell: I used to have my hair in the same style, similar personalities and social ineptness. The episode where she is dancing.. is how I would dance in that situation.
    Oh and mix that in with Garth Algar from Waynes World. My sister can't watch it for laughing at me, so the female equivalent of him you see is apparently me too :/
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Most of the time Sandra Bullock. Ashley Judd a couple times and JoJo just a couple days ago (that was a first).
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    `Okay, so the bagger in the grocery store told me I look like one of the judges on Chopped Champions on the Food Network. Came home, looked her up, and I feel like sticking a fork in my own eye. Who have you been told you resemble? Did you like it or not?:smile:

when i was in high school I was told I looked like Jerry Mathers, the Beav. Now that I'm older and more mature, I've been told I look like Al Pacino. I don't buy it at all.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

I can see that. Your pic does look like that character. It's a compliment.

google Kate Austen.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Janet, Kyla Pratt. the girl from Family Matters that played Laura, and even Gabrielle Union ....idk, I look like my dad alot.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Some old guy on an MFP ad. I dont' see it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    A darker Alexander Skarsgård.

New fantasy while watching True Blood...thanks! :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Some old guy on an MFP ad. I dont' see it.
    Dad?! What are you doing here?!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Brook Sheilds and Liv Tyler
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    isla fisher... not complaining :)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I was told.... Linda Hamilton from Terminator... And Uma Thurman...... and Julie Newmar from Batman...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Abe Vigoda. I totally see it, and am secretly flattered.
  • trainorgirl
    Options
    i have got Kate Middleton and Katy Holme...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    i have got Kate Middleton and Katy Holme...
    Kate Middleton?! I would imagine that the royal will pay a hefty ransom in exchange for her safety.

Katie Holmes? Prepare for the forces of Scientology to sweep in, aboard John Travolta's private jet, to rescue her.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Billie Piper.....when I'm at my healthest and all done up to the nines in makeup and looking super sexy!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Kirsten Dunst - I really dont see it all.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The blonde one from the Sugababes. Not unhappy with the comparison, she's pretty hot!