Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Options

Replies

• stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I used to get Jennifer Garner and Hilary Swank. Now that I've lost weight I'm starting to get it again because my face has slimed out.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

The character was very pretty.

Here's a pic:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sun+from+lost&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=xzfRT5jKLOSj6gGj4dWzAw&sqi=2&ved=0CF0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=680
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    jojo (joanne levesque) i would love to look like her think they were mistaken!
  • DarBer
    DarBer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chris Daughtry
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    When my hair was longer I was told many times I look like Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70s Show).
    Also gotten Naomi Watts a bunch of times.

I'll take it!!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Dale Jr.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sara Palin

I see it
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Katie Holmes.. Demi Lovato and the last one.. the younger Karen Allen
  • Jules0336
    Jules0336 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Patti Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker) - when my hair is dark. I have had people I know tell me this, as well as random people. I don't really see it
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Billie Piper.....when I'm at my healthest and all done up to the nines in makeup and looking super sexy!

I'm jelly. :tongue:

As for me, I don't look like any celebrities. XD
  • SingerJennXXXX
    Options
    I've been told I look like Kirsten Dunst.

at least in that picture, you do look like her. like mary jane in spiderman since she had red hair too.

More than one person has said it over the years, so I actually posted a side-by-side photo comparison a few years ago. I have no idea what happened to that picture!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    A darker Alexander Skarsgård.

then my dream guy search is over :-) I love him!!!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've been told numerous times that I look like Samara; the Ring girl. /facepalm. I think it's my long dark hair in my face. D:
  • jburls23
    jburls23 Posts: 22
    Options
    "Haley" from Modern Family... kinda complimented, shes pretty.... yet she's suppose to be like 14 on the show i think? Im 24 :/
    Basically I look like a child.

Also hear I look like Charlotte Church while on vacation.... Didn't know who she was til I googled her.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

I can see that. Your pic does look like that character. It's a compliment.

google Kate Austen.

i bet the character she's referring to is sun, not kate
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Most recent was Michelle Obama. I was so excited! :D (apparently I have got this one a couple of times, but I didn't hear it, according to my sister!)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Ellen Page

Though one time a friend of mine told me I look like this chick in a movie with killer rats. He didn't know her name and I can't remember the name of the movie.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I apparently look like a mix of Adele and Kristin Stewart. Strange mix perhaps. But whatevs.
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I always love hearing these!

In college (*ahem* 20 years ago) I was told that I looked like Neve Campbell. We had the same haircut/color of hair and a big smile. I never really saw it but I heard it pretty often for a year or two. That was really the only time I heard anything like that.
  • neeners721
    Options
    i get jessica biel a LOT and have since i was in middle school. i still don't see it, though.
    also - MILEY CYRUS. BLECH