Replies

• VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Miranda Kerr. Don't mind at all.
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Madeline Kahn or Bette Midler. Mainly Madeline when I'm thin and Bette when I'm heavier. Madeline had a long type face with a pointy chin (whick I do have LOL) Bette's face is more rounder (since I have been losing weight my face is less round)
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.
    I don't watch it but I've seen a few episodes. I know who they're talking about just from your picture. You DO look like her and yes, it's a compliment!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Most of the time Sandra Bullock. Ashley Judd a couple times and JoJo just a couple days ago (that was a first).

I have a friend on MFP who literally looks EXACTLY like JoJo hahahah
  • blueyednurse06
    Options
    Reese Witherspoon
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    Sara Gilbert ....Darlene from Roseanne (Dark curly hair) or Shannen Doherty(Dark hair and blue eyes)... I don't see either of them.
  • klfiggins
    klfiggins Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm sure when you're finished taking care of yourself, you'll look even better than Katie Holmes!
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    uhhh. I've gotten Michelle Obama
    hahaha
  • Keepnitoff
    Options
    Beyonce, Alliyah, Faith, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, and most recently Rihanna.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Miranda Kerr. Don't mind at all.

I can see that. I can also see a little bit of Olivia Wilde hahah
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Hilarious! Must... resist... urge... to say... "sit on it.." :laugh:
    :laugh: Well played.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    ricki lake :(

Me too. :ohwell:
  • klfiggins
    klfiggins Posts: 7
    Options
    You have a much cuter nose than Sara Gilbert- maybe a little of Shannen Doherty with Gilbert's beautiful curly hair!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My twin sister:bigsmile:
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Sara Gilbert ....Darlene from Roseanne (Dark curly hair) or Shannen Doherty(Dark hair and blue eyes)... I don't see either of them.

I see Sara Gilbert lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Not really:/ I just get told that I look Asian.

Me too but I don't see it :grumble:
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I was told that I look like Natalie Merchant. I don't.

I was also told that I look like Marisa Tomei. I don't look like her either. But we do have similar mannerisms, so at least I can see that one a little.
  • clairieb
    clairieb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Long ago, at my largest, kids used to say I looked like the large girl from the Nickelodeon show All That, I think her name was Lori Beth Denberg. It made me sad and embarrassed. Most of the time though, I get Janeane Garofalo and Ellen Page. I'm happy with both of those comparisons, because they're realistic, and I find both of them to be attractive women.

14632831.png
  • cfieds
    cfieds Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A high school boyfriend told me I'd probably end up looking like Liz Taylor as I got older. THAT I doubt.

I've also been told Anne Hathaway, as well as Tina Fey, from multiple people. Pretty sure it's the dark hair and the thick-rimmed glasses.

I really think I look like any celebrities, but I'll take what I get. :P
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Every time someone says that I resemble someone it is usually very unflattering and I get depressed! haha. So if anyone starts with "You look like...." I change the subject real fast!