Professional/advice for a 22 overachiever blonde, please?

Options
2»

Replies

• TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I suppose this is what you mean :P
    22 years old – 167cm tall – 57kg
    I lost 5 kg since February, I want to loose 2 more and stay 55 forever if possible :)
    I want to be more tight and firm, but do not want to gain muscle like bodybuilders. Should I use protein powder after my workouts and what kind? Btw.I work out everyday for at least an hour - Turbofire program and Im almost done with it , its my 17th week out of 20 :) And what should I train afterwards?

Ah, better. :)

I personally recommend that you do start to lift heavier weights. It is VERY VERY hard for women to bulk up. Look through my pics...I don't think I look bulky and I lift heavy. That is really the best way to get firm. Protein supplements are a great way to meet your daily protein goal when you don't get enough from regular foods, but they aren't necessary if you get enough protein with out them.

Listen to this. ^^^^

I lift heavy as well haven't bulked yet.
  • omegadrh
    omegadrh Posts: 10
    Options
    The full version was good, but nice to *also* have the shortened summary for those who don't care to read all the details. (But I'd argue there were some very good details in the original that were left out of the shortened version.)

As a number of people have been saying, I think the answer is that you need to eat more. If you're only consuming 1200 calories per day *and* doing that much exercise, your net calories are way, way too low. Are you logging your consumption and exercise in MFP? Are you willing to open up your food/exercise diary to the community?

I've suffered from anxiety over quickly adding pounds after increasing caloric intake (see http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/594095-goal-of-gaining-0-5lb-wk-actually-gaining-2lb-wk ). As I was told, it should even itself out if you stick with it, and don't worry that you're adding fat (but rather retaining water, glycogen).
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I'm just confused as to what hair color has to do with weight loss.

If I allow my hair to go gray will that cause me to lose weight. If I color again at the right time, will it mean that I do not go the whole way to frail, but instead am slim?

Thanks for any professional/advice you can offer! :flowerforyou:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm just confused as to what hair color has to do with weight loss.

It's ok. I'm still trying to figure out what race has to do with BMI.