Oh my gosh this is so sweet. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: May you both have many more happy years ahead:flowerforyou:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I love stories like these. I don't know either of you guys haven't had that pleasure but I am so happy for you both. adraline 34 what you did for him and supporting him the way you have that is awesome. would love to be friends with both of you. congrats
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    OMG WHAT A SUCCESS STORY:cry:
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This was a beautiful proposal and although I don't know you, I wish you a lifetime of love, happiness, and mutual support!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    All the best!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have chills! Congratulations to you both!!! You have an incredible and inspiring story and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    SWOOOOOON. love this dot com!
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • marie_8888
    marie_8888 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Best NSV ever... :love:
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hands down, best MFP thread of all time. Congratulations to both of you! :heart:

Could not agree more. Just joined, don't even know you people, but I am so damned happy for both of you!!! :)

^^^^^^^^ this!!!!! congrats & best wishes to both of you <3
  • summeroflove99
    summeroflove99 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Huge Congatulations to you both!!

I just cried and cried when I read that beautiful proposal :heart:
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What a lovely story and a beautiful ring.
    Congratulations.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both!!!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    i dont kno wither one of you but wow this is soo amazing!!! uber congrats!!! looove this!!!!!!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Love this. So much. Congratulations to you both. :drinker:
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Been following this string since yesterday, don't know either of you (sorta feel like I do now though). Wishing you all the best. It's nice of the internet (and MFP) to do something so wonderful!

Ken
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Been following this string since yesterday, don't know either of you (sorta feel like I do now though). Wishing you all the best. It's nice of the internet (and MFP) to do something so wonderful!

Ken

I am so unbelievably grateful for all the responses, all the best wishes, all the new friends. I am so lucky to have her in my life. I'm so lucky to be part of such a wonderful site. I'm so inspired by each and everyone of the people who has responded on this thread, or messaged me personally. Words can not express the feeling of appreciation I have.

Thank you all SO MUCH! This has been so amazing.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    #34 Posted the whole story on her blog if you are interested in reading:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/adrenalinejunky34/view/our-mfp-love-story-273175

Wonderful stuff!
  • Brittonloves
    Options
    So awesome. Congratulations and best wishes! I popped in to log my exercise for the day, and here I am-- crying happy "that's-so-freaking-wonderful" tears in my sweaty gym clothes. Ha! Seriously awesome and amazing and wonderful. I don't know either of you but you're obviously really fortunate to have found each other and I'm so glad you know it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!