Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    awe
  • CaliChica
    CaliChica Posts: 5
    Options
    This has to be one of the most romantic and creative proposals I have seen in a long time!! SAY YES, #34!! How sweet....congrats to you both and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Such a FANTASTIC love story
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in tears! Congrats!!! So amazing <3 :-)
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Incredible ~

I would wait a 1,000 years for " this " ... just incredible.

I wish you all the love in the world ... may it last forever ! :flowerforyou:
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats to u both!!!!
  • lifechange12
    lifechange12 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Best Wishes for a long and happy married life!:heart:
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    This is the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever read. Congrats to you both.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congrats such a blessing!!!!
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love this! Such a great story. Thanks for sharing! :D
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    OMG...Beautiful!
  • Loving2014
    Loving2014 Posts: 99
    Options
    Congratulations! Wow...and i thought this was only in the movies. God Bless you both.
  • TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe
    TonyaB_WhoGonStopMe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ....34, hurry up and get home from work.
    I can't stop squealing like a little school girl!

You and your #1 have an inseparable bond. You're like two peas in a pod, and you definitely complete/compliment each other. From the first day you found me here, I could tell that you two were going to eventually end up living together...and now I hope that you get to spend the rest of your lives with each other! You bring out the best in each other, and as I've said before, your wisdom and free spirits are so inspirational.

You and the Saint are like two perfectly fitting puzzle pieces. I'm so incredibly happy that you've both found your true love and soul mate. I'm honored to have met two wonderful people who've continued to show the rest of us here what true love is all about!

I love you guys, for realsies --- and 34, you're always going to be the true BFF ;)

:heart:

Wow! You are such a great friend. I am so happy for them. xoxo
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :happy: this is soo romantic!!! awwwwww!!!!
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm so terribly sorry I missed this until just now. Thank you so much for all the encouraging words and support. You're looking at the future Mrs.The_Saint!!!!

Words cannot begin to describe how happy I am and how special I feel.

I am so happy for you both, congratulations and from his proposal he looks a very special man who will always value you for your true inner self. May your love grow from strength to strength and the years together be long, full of happiness, health and much laughter
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I may not know either of you but Congratulations. I love happy stories and endings. *said with tears in my eyes*
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The ultimate NSV! Now this is a success story. Congatulations and best wishes to you both.:heart::drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Dyanna05
    Dyanna05 Posts: 3
    Options
    awww what a sweet story! Congrats to both of you!!!!!!
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Totally roared my eyes out over this! How lovely and romantic! I wish you two all the best in the future! :flowerforyou:
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh..... so sweet! Hope you guys have a wonderful life together!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!