Dear high school gym teacher...

Options
shaydon80
shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
Remember me? You failed me with a 54% (on more than one occasion)... Let's race! LOL

Who would you like to stick it to now that you're all fit and trim?

Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ex boyfriends who broke up with me because i was fat and wasn't as hot as their friends gfs!!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Dear Aunt Barbara,
    You said I was too young, and it wasn't right because we were "family". Well, I bet you're kicking yourself now. :tongue:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Dear stepsister,

We arent related It's ok! Who's the chubby one now?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Dear stepsister,

We arent related It's ok! Who's the chubby one now?

:laugh:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I don't have to stick it to them!!!! lol!!! they see me every family get together!!!!

"Hey, remember me? the fat one? Look who's fat now!!!! " :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    All the *kitten* who made snide comments while I sat down to lunch at work, you fckers thought it was funny, now I'm getting all buff and you're still sitting there eating your crappy diet and thinking you are "the sht" well you're half right, you are sht.

Sorry had to get that out of my system.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I got here without using heroin or coke. Am I cool yet?
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I got here without using heroin or coke. Am I cool yet?

LMAO love this!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Dear guys who used to tease me:

Yes, I accept your apology and the free drink that came with it.
    No, you can't have my number.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Dear Middle School gym teacher,

Stop telling me how I am the cutest girl in the class and stop staring at me while I do jumping jacks.

Thanks
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    All the *kitten* who made snide comments while I sat down to lunch at work, you fckers thought it was funny, now I'm getting all buff and you're still sitting there eating your crappy diet and thinking you are "the sht" well you're half right, you are sht.

Sorry had to get that out of my system.

This is exactly why I started this thread :)
    Get it all out!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Dear Ex Wife.
    Yes, I know that, as an Army PFC, I was not making too much money. Although you did not work at all while you were with me.
    I know that I was not always there for you. Sorry about that, I was too busy getting shot at in other countries to worry about getting your new Camaro detailed.
    Yes, the guys you slept with while I was away were in good shape.
    The old saying is true. Looks DO fade.
    Never in my LIFE did I ever think that you would outweigh me but, honey, here we are.
    And it is not like I am a small guy either.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Remember me? You failed me with a 54% (on more than one occasion)... Let's race! LOL

Who would you like to stick it to now that you're all fit and trim?

The same...high school gym teacher/football coach.

Because then, I could lift/squat more than is his linemen, and he called me a waste in front of them because he said I didn't know what I was doing.

Now, I coach football...players on the field who become leaders in society who win and who are active in the community and are regarded as great kids because they don't brag or gloat. Because now I lift and am fit, while I hear he and his son (who I went to school with) are all washed up, a "waste..." You can say I was inspired by the wrong way to do the right way.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Dear Ex Wife.
    Yes, I know that, as an Army PFC, I was not making too much money. Although you did not work at all while you were with me.
    I know that I was not always there for you. Sorry about that, I was too busy getting shot at in other countries to worry about getting your new Camaro detailed.
    Never in my LIFE did I ever think that you would outweigh me but, honey, here we are.

This one I like!

Unfortunately the message I would send to my ex would not be as cordial or professional. :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Dear Aunt Barbara,
    You said I was too young, and it wasn't right because we were "family". Well, I bet you're kicking yourself now. :tongue:

:laugh:
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Dear Ex Wife.

Awesome- had several Army buddies that had wives like that! Great that you turned the tables and are in a better place. Airborne!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Dear all the highschool boys who thought I was a lesbian.

I would like to introduce you to my 6'4, 300lb fiance, who has a massive shoulder spance. I was just looking for a real man, not a puke like you.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Dear pr!ck from high school who used to call me "fat", "cow", or "blubber butt" every morning when I walked past you, even though I weighed only 10 pound more than I do right now: I'm glad you broke your nose on the bottom of the pool during diving practice my senior year.

I didn't even have to wait for that karma.....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dear *kitten* that called me and my daughter names on my vacation last year,

**** you!