Size 16 to 6/8 with pics. FINALLY.

Options
12346»

Replies

• lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Whoa you look grrreat!!! Very inspirational.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Thank you all......this place sure makes it fun.:)
  • Maudy16
    Maudy16 Posts: 36
    Options
    wow amazing and so inspiring, you are tiny now. Its amazing how much weight loss changes your appearence.

Good luck for the future x
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    :noway:
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congratulations. :smile:
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    First let me say, you look amazing!

I love the fact that you did things "your" way. I see a lot of my friends almost killing themselves trying to lose their excess weight as QUICKLY as possible - yes, I wish I could reach my goal tomorrow, BUT I'm very happy with the progress that I've made so far. I know that I will reach my goal - on my own terms, not anyone else's.

Thanks for the story and keep up the healthy lifestyle!!
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    you look incredible :) i bet it feels great! my mother and a few other women in my family have suffered eating disorders, so i know how terrifying it is. congratuations to you for putting all of that in the past. :)
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i cant see the after photo ;-(
  • mom2chrisandnadia
    mom2chrisandnadia Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great pics and and even better story. Congrats on your hard won success.
  • breathe73
    breathe73 Posts: 1
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You have clearly worked hard and it shows. Your post actually gives me inspiration and motivation that I haven't had for a long time!

Now just have to figure out what to have for breakfast...
    : )
  • SekhHydra
    SekhHydra Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW!! like many others have said, you look damn amazing!!
    and your storie is defently touching... really think uve reached out and inspired people out there :)

it is very hard, i mean it easy to exercise and keep food down but then when life happens which obviously it does, it gets in the way and alot of times you cant exercise or you go of the rails with food and 1 thing can lead to another, really sucks.. seem to get stuck there alot.. find it hard to find motivation....but then see ppl like u with a really good outcome, just hope works for me to :)

thankyou for posting this post xx
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations! You look great and im guessing you feel better too. I was also trying to not be obsessive about weight loss, but focus rather on developing good habits that result on weight loss. I'm new on here and looking for support. I've lost 25 lbs before getting on this website. My family don't know what I do because their comments are counterproductive. Congratulations again!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Great story and a wonderful inspiration! You look amazing! Love that you posted this! Don't forget to eat your breakie! :drinker:
  • michaelgilstrap
    michaelgilstrap Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, fabulous job, thanks for posting :) and sharing your story
  • ifyouwanttosingout
    Options
    CONGRATS! I'm incredibly stubborn too and *just* started eating all three meals and understanding the importance. I also do lower impact exercise and appreciate you sharing that in your story.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and I am happy you have come under control of your eating disorder -- not enough or too much, food is such a mind game!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!